Boateng wants out

the only ones stopping him from leaving are bayern. show us the money you cheap bastards !

Haven't read the whole thread but I thought it was bizarre we signed this lad as a right back when he clearly isn't one, and has publically stated so.

I'd be delighted if we got rid of him to be honest and recoup some of the cash wasted. Boyata's a better centre half prospect and doesnt need players like Boateng in his way.

Good luck for the future to him.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
He was bought with right-back as his intended position, that's the whole confusing part, he knew it, also.

He was scouted to fit our system because the manager didn't fancy Micah at the time.

Boateng played left-back for Germany last year and was duly subbed when moved in his final game to centre-back, for being absolute gash.

So what can we get from these findings.

Somebody at City can't scout.

Boateng can't play right-back,

Germany don't think he can play centre-back and he stands out at left-back against a piss-poor Australia, where Ozil kept the ball on his own for the majority of the game.

All became clear when this fraud turned up for the FA Cup Final with a pair of thick-rimmed black spectacles.

Absolute shit. Full stop.

Mmm he was young player of the year in Germany and Bayern Munich want him who will have seen him play a lot don't think he is shit.

He also did not play left back against Australia but was brought in afterwards to play left back as he was thought to be more reliable than the other one (?Badstuber). He really didn't do too badly getting Germany all the way through to the semis and looking pretty good in the third place play off. Looked a bit weaker against Spain maybe but so did a lot of other players.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.redcafe.net/f7/i-want-play-big-club-says-citys-jerome-boateng-332327/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.redcafe.net/f7/i-want-play-b ... ng-332327/</a>

sadcafe lapping it up

some poster there is claiming he has been played at lb regularly, sums up their football knowledge

He has all the physical attributes to be a top player but sadly he plays the game in slow motion which you cannot do at the top level.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
Fat Chance said:
There were plenty of posters on here argueing why the 6ft 3inch German could make a fine fullback......to be fair i recall asking anyone to name me another (6ft 3inch fullback) and the lines went deado. Never go rallying in a stretch limo....is my tip for the day.

Corluka's 6ft4.

You should call the roll Joe for buying Corluka back....see how ya get on.

C_T_I_D said:
Contributed next to nothing apart from some crap performances at right back.

Cheerio Jerome!

He has been of value as a wake up call for Richards. Worked wonders and money back ,jobs a good en. It could of gone the other way if Micah hadn't responded.

Fat Chance said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
Fat Chance said:
There were plenty of posters on here argueing why the 6ft 3inch German could make a fine fullback......to be fair i recall asking anyone to name me another (6ft 3inch fullback) and the lines went deado. Never go rallying in a stretch limo....is my tip for the day.

Corluka's 6ft4.

You should call the roll Joe for buying Corluka back....see how ya get on.

you asked for another 6ft3 inch fullback, I gave you a 6ft4 one.

You never asked how good they would be.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.