Boateng wants out

Regardless of the accuracy of the statement that "Bayern are bigger than City", I still don't want to read that one of the players we pay is saying it.

The deluded twat can fuck right off, but only after Bayern have lost their play-off qualifier.

squirtyflower said:
Regardless of the accuracy of the statement that "Bayern are bigger than City", I still don't want to read that one of the players we pay is saying it.

The deluded twat can fuck right off, but only after Bayern have lost their play-off qualifier.

Big six in Europe? Boateng's obviously not a person who looks into the future..we'll beat Bayern next season with him in it.

Can't believe City fans slagging him off, oh that's rught it's bluemoan. For fucks sake he has had a shite season by anyones standards, after moving to a new country, in a new league etc.etc, etc not to mention his aweful luck with injuries.

Some of you are complete cnuts who like nothing more than listening to the tap tapping of your own keyboard or the suck ups telling you how right you are.
GROW UP!!!!!!!!!

In the one or two matches he played at in the middle beside Kompany he looked a lot better, great young prospect we will miss, can see him becoming a starter for both Bayern and Germany.

Breadsnapper said:
Can't believe City fans slagging him off, oh that's rught it's bluemoan. For fucks sake he has had a shite season by anyones standards, after moving to a new country, in a new league etc.etc, etc not to mention his aweful luck with injuries.

Some of you are complete cnuts who like nothing more than listening to the tap tapping of your own keyboard or the suck ups telling you how right you are.
GROW UP!!!!!!!!!

The guys slaged us of and said he wants out, so fuck him hes a tool and we can do better.

Breadsnapper said:

GROW UP!!!!!!!!!
So the fact he's said he wants to move and that Bayern are a bigger club have just gone straight over your head then

squirtyflower said:

Yup...that's how I feel about that particular comment too...

Shame really, as he will go on to be a very very good center half where ever he plays. But that said, we cant afford to have anyone on the books who is not fully commited to the cause.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.