Boateng wants out

What a fucking wanker.

Trousered 100 grand a week while strolling around the park giving minimal effort and now he's realised he's too slow mentally as well as physically for the prem he wants out.

I'll never forget that 50/50 he embarrassingly pulled out of completely at Eastlands

If we get our money back let him go, if not let the **** rot in the reserves and wheel him out for sub appearances in the carling cup

His only noteworthy asset was being comfortable on the ball and that leads me in to a slight criticism of Mancini. The only defenders he's signed, Boat and Kolarov, have both been comfortable on the ball but more importantly shit at defending and unable/unwilling to put their foot in when need be. Maybe it's just a coincidence but I hope he doesn't sign any more elegant defenders who lack courage.

It is unlikely that he is going to get a CB position in the near future and has been reported as telling city that he doesn't want to play full back. I personally think he is too slow and lazy for FB.

He hasn't had enough time to impress any one yet at CB but if he wants to go and we can make a profit on him then let him go.

I personally am sick of listening to whinging fucking spoilt brat 20 year old know nowt millionaires.

Weak in the air
Lacks desire
Anticipation is poor / slow to react
Gave the ball away in our half too often
Poor decision-making

Yes, he will make a great centre-half.

I very rarely criticise our players but seeing that he is on his way out, I can't resist. I just could not see him making it in the Prem.

Zapata would be a decent replacement.

jimharri said:
Breadsnapper said:
Can't believe City fans slagging him off, oh that's rught it's bluemoan. For fucks sake he has had a shite season by anyones standards, after moving to a new country, in a new league etc.etc, etc not to mention his aweful luck with injuries.

Some of you are complete cnuts who like nothing more than listening to the tap tapping of your own keyboard or the suck ups telling you how right you are.
GROW UP!!!!!!!!!
Try reading what he said about us and Bayern before telling others on here to grow up.
Really? Why is it some players are misquoted when slagging the club off, but others aren't? I will tell you why, fucking typical hypocritical City fans. He plays in the German team because he's shite. Cannot believe some of the shit you people come out with, actually I can believe it.
Your source is fucking tremendous btw....goal.com

Breadsnapper said:
Really? Why is it some players are misquoted when slagging the club off, but others aren't? I will tell you why, fucking typical hypocritical City fans. He plays in the German team because he's shite. Cannot believe some of the shit you people come out with, actually I can believe it.

The vast majority of people on here are correctly stating what a disappointing season he had. If he's not doing the business for our Club and is allegedly claiming he wants out then he goes.

I can't believe you're trying to defend someone who hasn't justified his big price tag.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.