Bobby Gunning For Karl-Heinz Rummenigge!

Aequitas1987 said:
Essentially the FFP is modeled after the Bundesliga where having large debts would lead to relegation. FFP is a modified version of that to fit into the complete European model. The Bundesliga is the best run league for years now with great youth development that is now strengthening the National team, constant competition for the Bundesliga title. It was a slow crawl to get to where the Bundesliga is now, constantly being shunned by the quote on quote superior leagues who were throwing their money around recklessly. And the results are finally being showcased. Clubs like Dortmund, Schalke, Leverkusen will only benefit even further from FFP.

Its being shown in the national stage, its being shown in the european stage with Bayern reaching the finals, then Schalkes incredible run last year, pipping the Serie A to become the 3rd best league in European coefficients to now 2/3 german clubs being through to the knockout rounds of the champions league and its only going to get better from here. If the Bundesliga which was modeled on FFP is already showcasing positive results why would it be a bad model for the rest of the world?

Or a shoddy attempt to preserve the cartel!
Sorry too late to stop City, that's why the corrupt gang lead by Platini, Karl Heinz and Hoeness are pissed off.

Aequitas1987 said:
Essentially the FFP is modeled after the Bundesliga where having large debts would lead to relegation.

come on, my club Schalke and Dortmund years ago drowned in debts and they are still there

.Just how much of Bayern is owned by Addidas?

. Is it still okay for the Spanish taxpayer to bail Real Madrid out of their next financial mess?

. How much do Barca owe again?

. Will every league in Europe now convert to the meritocracy-based, shared television rights system that is currently in use in England?

. If an owner of a club (say, Man Utd) syphons off obscene amounts of money to service his debts, is it only ok as long as there's enough left over to keep the club barely ticking over?

. What was the losing bid for Liverpool FC - and similarly for their Warrior kit deal?

. How come Rumminege hasn't mounted his soap-box to call for an investigation into the alleged Mafia involvement in italian football?

. FFP was introduced long before the takeover at City. It was drafted in consultation with all of the clubs named above and their fellow G14 members. The loopholes (or 'lattitudes of variance' or whatever it is called by those more fluent than I in the bollox-talk of business) that are in place now were in situ BEFORE anybody ever had any inkling that so much as a penny of ADUG money would ever be spent on City. For whose benefit were these loopholes inserted and why didn't Bayern and their cronies object at that stage?

Boo-fucking -hoo, Karl-Heinz! You sound just a bully who knows he's gonna get a woman-slapping. Soon. And for a very long time to come.

bayern blade said:
Gaylord du Bois said:
Who the fuck are you, Lord haw haw ?

No. Who the fuck are you Gaylord ?

-- Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:11 pm --

SWP's back said:
A plaything with the capacity to out earn Bayern very quickly.....

I agree. We can't fight that sort of money but we are fine as we are. We'll do alright.

As long as you are happy with your situation and we are happy with ours thats fine.
I'm Tarzan in my spare time when I'm not reading about one persons right to spend their fortune over anothers. I assume the new money doesn't sit well with you then Blunt.

Ruhr said:
come on, my club Schalke and Dortmund years ago drowned in debts and they are still there

It depends on the debt. Several clubs in Germany have been denied a licence and relegated, mostly from the second and third divisions.
But as a German you know bloody well that Bayern can't operate like Man United, Madrid, Barca and the rest due to Bundesliga rules.

bayern blade said:
blueyorkie said:
Or a shoddy attempt to preserve the cartel!
Sorry too late to stop City, that's why the corrupt gang lead by Platini, Karl Heinz and Hoeness are pissed off.

So Bayern are "corrupt" now !? This gets better and better :-).

If you read my post you wouldn't find any mention of Bayern. My crib is with the individual's and their lack of respect for others.

bayern blade said:
Ruhr said:

It depends on the debt. Several clubs in Germany have been denied a licence and relegated, mostly from the second and third divisions.
But as a German you know bloody well that Bayern can't operate like Man United, Madrid, Barca and the rest due to Bundesliga rules.

i wasn´t talking about bayern. I just answered to that quote, that large debts cause automatically a relegation in germany.

Dortmund did struggle financially but the main reason for that was not pure debt but instability in the stock market since Dortmund went public. They still were fiscally responsible and were able to bounce back from that, at first they had to drastically cut their wage bills to meet the <50% wage bill rule in Bundesliga but they managed. Renaming of the stadium and offloading some players helped them crawl out of their financial issues and after that they focused on their youth project and were able to get back to their former glory now.

I am not aware of Schalkes financials. I do know they were relegated a few times in the early 80's.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.