Bobby's problem

Re: bobbys problem

mayo31 said:
If it is someone, my money is on Yaya.

Is he too deep due to instructions or himself?

He and Mancini were arguing at one point in the second half. Yaya wanted some treatment but Mancini told him to carry on. How the lad who fouled Yaya just outside our box was not booked I don't know.
he`s one of our players which can step up to the mark in a big game, unfortunately some players are far off their best. yaya cant win every game for the team.

we were poor last night. the match was perfect for the neutral....we let them run around us and just play football "like here you go!"

hart was great with some others but as a collective we showed them no respect whatsoever. if mancini says he will deal with it ....it is in his hands now. i m not expecting much though.

the ref was very hard on the "home side"..... dortmund got away with murder and our players were not protected!

city91 said:
----------------------- Hart --------------------------
Zabaleta --- Kompany -------- Lescott --------- Clichy
-------- Garcia ------- Yaya -------- Barry ------------
---------------- Silva --------- Tevez / Nasri -----------------
---------------------- Balotelli -------------------------

Richards for Zaba,Milner for Garcia and definitely Tevez and you've just picked our best 11 imo.

We need to play with more urgency and application ...we can learn a lot form last night's opponents who ran themsleves into the ground all over the park, either when defending or when countering...when we were in possesion we very often looked lethargic and lacking inspiration, aside from a bright opening 10 minutes.
I normally sit in CB Level 3 and last night moved to the SS Level 2...In the second half I was effectively behind the play...the lack of options for our players carrying the ball from the back was alarming...no movement at all in front of them.
Watching Dortmund come at us though was a different matter...they moved with pace and created space at will and caused us all kinds of problems.
I'm no manager and I don't know how you break down such an effective team who are pressing you high and working their nuts off. Our only success seemed to come from balls inside the channels on either wing and the occasional well played ball over the top...Zabba's crossing let him down on too many occasions but there were opportunities and we can go to Germany knowing we will create chances. Not over by along chalk.

LHarper said:
schumey04 said:
He has obviously fallen out now with Lescott as well not only because he left him out last night but the way Dzecko ran to Lescott after his Fulham goal seemed to smack of '' this manager doesnt know what hes doing''.

Get your facts straight before posting rubbish.

Re your complete post in general:

6 points in our next 2 league games and 6 points off Ajax and you'll be singing a very different tune.

What facts are those then ??? Do you think Lescott is happy with a 19 year old taking his spot ??? Do you think Dzeckos happy with the situation ???? Please share these facts you have. I was expressing an opinion

If we get 6 points in our next league games and 6 points against ajax ill be signing a different tune ????? Don't think so.

So getting 6 points from Sunderland at home and West Brom A and then beating the team that's going to finish bottom of our group is okay for you ??? Well then lets not change a thing ffs

FantasyIreland said:
city91 said:
----------------------- Hart --------------------------
Zabaleta --- Kompany -------- Lescott --------- Clichy
-------- Garcia ------- Yaya -------- Barry ------------
---------------- Silva --------- Tevez / Nasri -----------------
---------------------- Balotelli -------------------------

Richards for Zaba,Milner for Garcia and definitely Tevez and you've just picked our best 11 imo.

I'm not sure about Richards over Zabaleta as there is not too much difference between them. The main difference between the two is that Micah's whole game rely's on his physical attributes (pace and strength) where as Zab's is based on technical attributes. I think Zab's first touch, positioning and reading of the game is a lot better than Richards however Richards is more of a presence on the right hand side so not an easy call for me.

I would like to see Milner given a chance in the central role as his work rate is fantastic, I personally think he is wasted on a wing. To go forward we cannot accomodate all of our "big names" is the same first 11 and players like Nasri and Aguero may have to miss out at first but when they get their chance they need to take them. However this is my biggest criticism of Mancini is that players don't get picked on their form. With the formation I chose, Nasri can relish playing there but Mancini has proved over last season that he will be sticking with Silva whenever he is fit regardless of form.

EaglesFan said:
Bobby's problem is that he is not a very good manager.

Klopp with his 50 mil squad last night showed me how average of a manager Roberto is, with his 300 mil squad.

Rag. Kick him out, mods.

EaglesFan said:
Bobby's problem is that he is not a very good manager.

Klopp with his 50 mil squad last night showed me how average of a manager Roberto is, with his 300 mil squad.

Rag.

My observations from last night;

Firstly, I switched to level 2 last night after years of watching on level 1 - what a difference on what you see with regards to shape of the team! At one point last night we had the outline shape of a rugby ball. Back four with both Rodwell and Toure coming to collect it with Nasri and Silva wide and the two up front. Usually GB collects, quickly into YY's feet who turns and starts a menacing attack. THe key to our success (IMO) is Yayas ability to take the first man out of the game which then causes the opposition to lose shape and then we have the quality to punish. With YY coming back doing Barrys job (or NDJ) and Rodwell shadowing him the ball constantly kept coming back - I realised the difference between patience and pure "fannying" last night - It drove me madas we must have used up about 20 minutes of the entire match "fannying"

2. Zabba, Rodwell, Nastasic, Dzeko are not good enough for a CL first 11.

3. If Mancini doesn't trust Lescott in CL then he needs to fuck him off completely. Changing the central partnership so often is bad for all our CB's as no-one ever settles. The effect its had on Kompany is obvious.

4. We need Micah back, possibly as the longer term CB solution.

5. We need to pack the midfield against the top sides with a compliment of grafters and flair

Finally, we were beaten by the champions of Germany and possibly the best side ive seen at home for a long, long time, yet still drew.

Finally, finally - we will fucking smash Sunderland on Saturday.Period.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.