Bobby's problem

Re: bobbys problem

Pam said:
EaglesFan said:
Bobby's problem is that he is not a very good manager.

Klopp with his 50 mil squad last night showed me how average of a manager Roberto is, with his 300 mil squad.

Rag.
He's not a rag, he's just upset Dzeko doesn't get more game time.

RM has had enough time to try different formations. The time has now come to get back to the formation that works for us, and that is 4-2-3-1. The sooner RM realises that the better, otherwise we will be out of Europe and have no chance of retaining the title.

SWP's back said:
Pam said:
EaglesFan said:
Bobby's problem is that he is not a very good manager.

Klopp with his 50 mil squad last night showed me how average of a manager Roberto is, with his 300 mil squad.

Rag.

and when dzeko play bad like tonight he's upset with the manager becouse if dzeko isnt better than messi and ronaldo is becouse the manager is an idiot , of course

Mancio said:
SWP's back said:
Pam said:

and when dzeko play bad like tonight he's upset with the manager becouse if dzeko isnt better than messi and ronaldo is becouse the manager is an idiot , of course

Goes without saying, Mancio.

de niro said:
TGR said:
We won the EPL conceding the least amount goals and just missed out on the group stages of the Champions League gathering 10 points in what was by far the most difficult group playing with Lescott, Barry & Milner in the side.

We are now playing new, unproven and inexperienced players in place of Lescott Barry & Milner in our biggest and most important games.

It is completely inexplicable.

Mancini will live or die by such decisions.

Bang on the fucking money.

^^ this.

Garcia is too slow, cant tackle and cant pass. All the attributes you need to be a holding midfielder. As a result Yaya is having to drop deeper to cover him.

Both Garcia and Yaya were spectators last night in the centre mid role, which left our defence far too exposed and why we are conceding too many goals.

During the last transfer window people were saying "if its not broke dont fix it" and "we only need 1 or 2 quality signings". Do people consider Garcia, Rodwell, Sinclair, Maicon first choice signings, as I don't. I actually think we've done the opposite by signing second choice players, having missed out on the first choice quality additions such as Hazard, Martinez etc.

The spine in the team that won us the league and best defensive record is none existent this year without GazBaz or NDJ. Garcia and Rodwell don't cut it for me.

Petrovs left peg said:
My observations from last night;

Firstly, I switched to level 2 last night after years of watching on level 1 - what a difference on what you see with regards to shape of the team! At one point last night we had the outline shape of a rugby ball. Back four with both Rodwell and Toure coming to collect it with Nasri and Silva wide and the two up front. Usually GB collects, quickly into YY's feet who turns and starts a menacing attack. THe key to our success (IMO) is Yayas ability to take the first man out of the game which then causes the opposition to lose shape and then we have the quality to punish. With YY coming back doing Barrys job (or NDJ) and Rodwell shadowing him the ball constantly kept coming back - I realised the difference between patience and pure "fannying" last night - It drove me madas we must have used up about 20 minutes of the entire match "fannying"

2. Zabba, Rodwell, Nastasic, Dzeko are not good enough for a CL first 11.

How is Zabaleta not good enough for the CL, he was our best outfield player last night and is constantly improving. He is one of the best readers of the game in our squad and he proved that last night as on at least 2 occasion he covered mistakes by Kompany and stopped a goal scoring opportunity.

Nastasic is 19 and hasn't really put a foot wrong whilst playing for us IMO. Lescott would have badly struggled last night as his distribution consists of playing it back to Hart, passing it sideways to Kompany or punting it up field. Where as Nastasic is a lot more composed and will look for a pass and IMO had been badly let down by Kompany thus far in his City career. Also giving him CL experience now will benefit him in the long term.

Dzeko well I doubt Wolfsberg fans were saying that or City fans against Madrid, Dzeko struggled last night because of poor creativity and no real support. Would you say the same about Aguero who missed 3 good opportunities and refused to pass a number of times to players who were in a better position then he was?

The cry babies on here, ffs. Jesus, stop whinging like divine-right-to-win-everything-and -always play-well rag twats. We will play our way into this season soon enough. Sorry, but this is absolutely pathetic and embarassing from some of you, it truly is.

Mancio said:
SWP's back said:
Pam said:

As opposed to when Balotelli plays shit. You are as objective as a rhino in heat.

I don't really understand the Garcia bashing on here. He looks slow but de jong and barry were hardly the quickest either.

Before Garcia went off he was winning the ball in the midfield and we were matching dortmund blow for blow.

When he went off we stopped winning the ball and were battered by dortmund.

I know some of you love to single out a player to hate and especially since he replaced a 'fan favourite'. But to pick on garcia who went off injured when we were playing well is a really strange one.

Comrade Buka said:
Mancio said:
SWP's back said:

As opposed to when Balotelli plays shit. You are as objective as a rhino in heat.

there are 3 big differences between me and you :

- i dont blame mancini when he doesnt play mario
- i dont blame mancini when mario plays bad
- i dont hope for a city defeat when mario isnt played , a thing i suspect many of you bosnians actually do.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.