Body Scanner, Manchester Airport

pee dubya said:
-dabz- said:
Your last sentence should lead you to the truth if you can be arsed finding out. Furthermore, have they started putting armed guards on reservoirs and water treatment plants yet? They hadn't the last time I looked.
"Well if you detonate a bomb on a plane it's probably going to kill everyone on board, would have to a pretty massive bomb to kill the same amount of people in any other situation" Not if there is more of them due to lapse "security"

So you think it's a consipracy, is that just in the Western World then yeah? Do you think the Glasgow Airport fuckwits a Government plan as well?

They will use and do anything to get their legislation pushed through parliament, just for starters try the 90day detention without trial law that is just another nail in the British way of freedom. The Glasgow episode would serve its purpose very well indeed.

buzzer1 said:
pee dubya said:
So you think it's a consipracy, is that just in the Western World then yeah? Do you think the Glasgow Airport fuckwits a Government plan as well?

They will use and do anything to get their legislation pushed through parliament, just for starters try the 90day detention without trial law that is just another nail in the British way of freedom. The Glasgow episode would serve its purpose very well indeed.

Howd they convince a couple of guys to set themselves on fire?

pee dubya said:
buzzer1 said:

What if they knew that the event was gonna happen and let it pass just to show the watching world?

buzzer1 said:
pee dubya said:

What if they knew that the event was gonna happen and let it pass just to show the watching world?

Well that would at least prove that there are real terrorists and legislation designed to prevent it might be usefull.

sweynforkbeard said:
BlueTrueBlue said:
The problem is when they first implimented these machines after the Somalian attempted attack (which by the way was discovered to be a CIA led false-flag operation), the authorities gave the option to passengers refusing the Machines to have the pat-down through security instead. Now there hell-bent on making sure the Public passes through unproven/untested Technology which is not only dangerous, but will also be found to be Militaristic in design if you look at the purpose of their design. Put it simply were Guinea Pigs for Radiation/Gamma-Ray tests, the effects of which will only be known in decades to come.
I would rather walk than fly.
Well said, sir. I was hoping that someone other than me would be the first to raise this important issue. When flying to the USA and being subjected to the humiliating, intrusive, wholly unnecessary probing and confiscation of Fanta, I always ask the security goons if they would like to smell my shoes as well as scan them. So far I have only been detained overnight twice and on one occasion flown straight back to Blighty. A small price to pay for the rights of privacy and the rights of fanatic minorities to fashion Semtex penises and conceal them in their underwear.
It's astonishing that you so value your rights of privacy, yet take the piss out of those that say there is a higher agenda at work to strip them away from you - unfuckingbelievable LOL

The Ox said:
sweynforkbeard said:
Well said, sir. I was hoping that someone other than me would be the first to raise this important issue. When flying to the USA and being subjected to the humiliating, intrusive, wholly unnecessary probing and confiscation of Fanta, I always ask the security goons if they would like to smell my shoes as well as scan them. So far I have only been detained overnight twice and on one occasion flown straight back to Blighty. A small price to pay for the rights of privacy and the rights of fanatic minorities to fashion Semtex penises and conceal them in their underwear.
It's astonishing that you so value your rights of privacy, yet take the piss out of those that say there is a higher agenda at work to strip them away from you - unfuckingbelievable LOL
And you read this post as being serious-unfuckingbelievable.Perhaps you have been subjected to one too many radiation/gamma ray test.

acquiesce said:
Just imagine though, for every hot one he's getting the goods on there is going to be a 250 pounder, ouch.

scanner.jpg

rickmcfc said:
I think its a great idea. If you have nothing to hide then whats the problem??? Im glad they refused to fly, give it a few weeks and they will have put some racial claim in.

Know them personally, do you? Or just your own racist outlook kicking in?

"Not all muslims are terrorists, but all terrorists are muslim"

Are they?

Or is that just what they taught you at the latest rally?

Thick prick.

-dabz- said:
TFC said:
If it helps stop ***** from blowing up planes, bring it on.
When was the last time a plane was blown up?

It was tried as recently as December IIRC. Should someone actually succeed again before more stringent security measures are taken?

I couldn't give a fuck if someone sees my chap on an x-ray....I do give a fuck about 'possibly' being blown up over the Atlantic on my way home to visit the family.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.