BOGOF

bluemoon98 said:
On ragcafe and they are saying its because there were empty seats last time and crying with laughter over the 2 for 1 offer, shame they dont know that no away fans will be allowed in making more seats available - dickheads.

Funny thing to laugh about. Cheap tickets is something all football supporters should think is a good thing surely?

Pigeonho said:
didsburyblu said:
Yes it's a great offer but let's have it right other clubs will rip the piss out of us as we would them at having to give away tickets for a potentially vital champions league game
Bingo.

Who gives a shit what other clubs think?

I support MCFC and think this is another great offer. Hopefully the people who take up the extra tickets will be lifelong blues who have been priced out.

In the current economic climate, anyone who criticises the club for this move needs to give their head a serious wobble.

dobobobo said:
mayo31 said:
Once again the fans who go no matter what are ripped off.

At the very least we should be refunded 50% of what we have paid. No way will everyone get another free ticket, the ground is not big enough.

We would have had about 32000 there, that leaves approx12000 tickets, we cannot all get a free one.

I'd love to go to every match, but I can't afford to do so.

I happy now, been online and got 2 freebies.

mayo31 said:
dobobobo said:
mayo31 said:
Once again the fans who go no matter what are ripped off.

At the very least we should be refunded 50% of what we have paid. No way will everyone get another free ticket, the ground is not big enough.

We would have had about 32000 there, that leaves approx12000 tickets, we cannot all get a free one.

How did you do this as I tried last night and the seat that I have my second st with is empty , but it's asking for £25. ?

No going to take the offer up until I get a free drink and pie as well!

BackofJeanette said:
mayo31 said:
dobobobo said:

How did you do this as I tried last night and the seat that I have my second st with is empty , but it's asking for £25. ?

I have 3 on the cup scheme, went online ordered 3 more, it asked for £50. Deleted one and the cost disappeared. So went to checkout and 2 ordered

I could argue I owed one.

mayo31 said:
BackofJeanette said:
mayo31 said:

I have 3 on the cup scheme, went online ordered 3 more, it asked for £50. Deleted one and the cost disappeared. So went to checkout and 2 ordered

Tried similar, but the quota had gone back to 12 implying the original seats were not bought, so it may be just moving seats. The drop down at check out defaulted to 'loaded to card', so I didn't bother.

My quota said 11 as I had bought a ticket. Ordered 3 as I have three bought so thought I may get 3 free, my quota then went to 8. I picked the seats and it asked for £50 so I deleted one and the amount went to zero for 2. So I carried on, I have had an email confirming the order with no money required.

I think City are being clever here. The price of the ticket remains £25 so this is what they will claim off CSKA via EUFA. At the same time Blues benefit. We got our two free which will be traded for a couple of pints from long term Blues who I know can't afford to go regularly these days. It should also keep VIAGO involvement in this game to absolute "ZERO" which is another bonus. Well done City.

TBH who gives a f*** about what the Rags think. We're in the CL and they aren't.(how times have changed) And if City get through the group stages, and when they draw is made for the last 16 knockout stages, what will they be saying then? Exactly.

That aside. It's their only stick to beat us with now. Once it was the biggest flood lights in the World, Curly Watts, 34 years, Massive, Stockport, Etc.

Now it's the Emptyhad and empty seats. Just f***ing wow! Is that it?!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.