BOGOF

Thanks Mayo, I'm getting different so will need to queue on the phone.

The whole reason for the offer is fake however, it is hardly down to no away fans coming when only 856 turned up last year, and trips two years in a row are less attractive. The ground being 8k short last year adds to this.

Corky said:
Do you get refunded half if you have already bought multiple tickets?

I doubt it as there is no mention, and another reason not to do the UEFA cups scheme. It will be worse next round if we play 5pm at home in the Europa League again.
There was a good crowd against Porto in the EL with a 5:00pm kick off.

mayo31 said:
My quota said 11 as I had bought a ticket. Ordered 3 as I have three bought so thought I may get 3 free, my quota then went to 8. I picked the seats and it asked for £50 so I deleted one and the amount went to zero for 2. So I carried on, I have had an email confirming the order with no money required.

Yep, this is the way to do it! It'll charge you for the first ticket, but will make the second £0. So add both, checkout, delete the first ticket, and there's your freebie.

LoveCity said:
mayo31 said:
My quota said 11 as I had bought a ticket. Ordered 3 as I have three bought so thought I may get 3 free, my quota then went to 8. I picked the seats and it asked for £50 so I deleted one and the amount went to zero for 2. So I carried on, I have had an email confirming the order with no money required.

Yep, this is the way to do it! It'll charge you for the first ticket, but will make the second £0. So add both, checkout, delete the first ticket, and there's your freebie.

mine did the same but i felt guilty so ive emailed the club..

LoveCity said:
mayo31 said:

That's worked for me too,had to log into mine and get the free ticket and quickly log out and log back into my sons account to get the 2nd ticket sat together,cheers city,my sister and nephew are coming now !

ps it also says they'll post the paper tickets

Fazz28 said:
LoveCity said:
mayo31 said:

mine did the same but i felt guilty so ive emailed the club..

Shouldn't feel guilty if you have already bought one, because these are the BOGOF terms. But I just noticed I could get far more freebies (I won't take advantage of that), which definitely looks like a glitch in the system considering I only bought one for myself.

safestyle-original-bogof-300x235.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.