Bolton fans on Wiess.

Surely the whole point was to send him out on loan so he can gain some first team football.

That was the idea was it not?

He's certainly got a bright future, but there isn't room in our 11 for him at the moment, but if Coyle is sticking him on the bench week in week out, there isn't any point in him being there.

Feel sorry for the lad, promised football but getting nowt.

Sort it out Coyle, you bitter twisted cretin.

MickyBenno81 said:
You want Owen Coyle to magically transform him into a footballer capable of keeping a struggling team in the Premier League? He sees him train every single day, so I'd imagine he has a better idea than you or me on whether he's ready for regular first team football or not. Initially, he obviously thought he was. On closer inspection, he's clearly changed his mind.

A decent play-off chasing Championship team would have been the best place for him, not a poor side fighting for their lives to stay in the Premier League.

MickyBenno81 said:
Surely the whole point was to send him out on loan so he can gain some first team football.

That was the idea was it not?

He's certainly got a bright future, but there isn't room in our 11 for him at the moment, but if Coyle is sticking him on the bench week in week out, there isn't any point in him being there.

Feel sorry for the lad, promised football but getting nowt.

Sort it out Coyle, you bitter twisted cretin.[/quote]

possibly give me the biggest laugh since the hitler video.

MickyBenno81 said:

Coyle has sorted it out. He doesn't think he's up to it. He plays his best XI given that he sees them in training daily.

No idea how long the loan is for but it would seem that a championship team would have been a better bet at this stage of his development.

As De Niro posted earlier, time is on his side. Maybe he or his father/advisors thought this loan would 'fast track' him for the world cup this year. Backfired so far.

Hope he gets game time and it clicks for him, but this wc may be too soon for him.

God, They're as bad as us. How can you have an opinion of someone when thay've hardly played.

Personally I think he should have gone further down the league. Maybe not as far as League 2 but possibly somewhere like Norwich or one of the higher League 1 teams. I know Sammy McIlroy made an enquiry for Weiss last season with a view to a loan but was refused...

Ryan McGivern went to Morecambe for a while and did really well, and then went on loan in the Championship. Not sure where McGivern will end up but I think it's better to shine lower down and get your confidence up rather than struggle at a struggling Premier League team in my view.

'Superstar' players are superstars when they're 18! this lad isn't and I doubt will be a superstar! he's got a few tricks and a bit if pace, but he's ery lightweight and at his age should be making impacts in a first team in the Prem! it's not like he's 16 is it?

he could turn out to be a good player but I'm unsure if he'll be the future! although the Korean is Boltons best player and it was stupid of us to send him somewhere where the right winger is almost as good as SWP! he should be at Newcastle, West Brom or especially Forest who play good football and the top of the league experience will be good for him!

he should be moved NOW! being on the bench at Bolton is a fuckin stupidly wrong thing for him!

at the end of the day, he made his debut (i think) on the last day of last season against bolton, he was fantastic, but almost a year has passed and he has done NOTHING!! I know he hasn't had much match time at city, but if he can't go to bolton and force his way in, then what makes anyone think he could get into our team any time soon?

I was as excited as anyone about him, and i still am a bit, but he needs to start showing a bit more ability when he comes on for me.

You can't begrudge Coyle for not playing him - Bolton are scrapping for their lives - I initially questioned the loan destination in the first place. Wouldn't it have been more productive to send him out to a Championship club near the top or in the playoffs, or a mid-ranking Premier League club, where he can really express himself? He can't have been short of suitors.

In terms of getting a place in the Notlob starting XI, from what I've seen of Lee over at Horwich, he's a lot more powerful and incisive than Vlad, and he's in form. Looks like the boy needs to get in the gym, work on his strength and become more direct, perhaps work on his delivery. I think it's 50-50 as to whether he makes it; though if he wants it enough, he will.

It would be a shame if he didn't quite make the grade - the prospect of A.J. on one wing and Vlad on the other is very exciting.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.