Bolton Vs City Post Match Discussion Thread

PMSL - Talkshite - City were a little too open........

Haha,we can't fookin win with the cnuts!

'Dzeko and Aguero are looking like a match made in heaven'

I like that bit......!!

THIS IS A GENUINE QUESTION.

EVERY BODY WAS GREAT TODAY. SOMETHING WAS DIFFERENT ABOUT OUR PLAY TODAY, BUT I CANT FIGURE OUT WHAT IT IS. ANYBODY HAS ANY IDEA?

Milner

A kind of Villa performance for James Milner. One of the best in City shirt I've ever seen.

Milner busting a gut to get in the starting 11 thought he played great.
Dzeko playing top

Big big game v spurs coming up

I'd rather have a striker like Dzeko who shares the ball and cares about Man City winning, then Tevez who runs around and only hopes to score himself. He is too damn selfish and Man City looks much better with Dzeko around. The ball travels when the big guy is there, but when Tevez is on, its either Tevez scoring or Man City doesn't get many alternatives.

Anyways, Milner looked great today also. He cut through on numerous occasions and did well to play the ball up front. Silva was good too. And Kompany was awesome in the back. Entire defense was pretty good but those two goals came out of nowhere.

2 out of 2 so far, oleee!

Great display today, dzeko, kun and silva have great understanding of each other, Barry had a good game and I was impressed with Milner.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.