Bolton Vs City Post Match Discussion Thread

Let me just add that Bolton players are bunch of dic*heads.

Trying to compensate for lack of skills with american football-style tackles. And then whining when it goes the other way.
I shall full-heartedly root against those fockers for the rest of the season.

Re: tevez....

Not surprised he was lacking sharpness of touch, it being is first app. Still no excuse for repeatedly putting his head down and running into brick walls or for not putting Yaya through, Toure didn't look at all surprised though, doubt anyone else was either!

Mancini seems pissed about the goals we conceded today, he said we need to score more goals but can't concede more than last season.

Lescott has been fantastic for us but needs to play better than today with Savic nipping a this heels and Coates possibly joining.

"Will Nasri be the last one in?"
"I hope not."

BlueMooner87 said:
Great display today, dzeko, kun and silva have great understanding of each other, Barry had a good game and I was impressed with Milner.

That sums it for me. Two goals out of nothing for them.

Odds have now shorted to 2nd favourites for the title behind the scum. Wow. VERY best you'll get is 3/1.

Re: tevez....

Thought he looked fine, off the pace in terms of sharpness and fitness but wrong to question his effort today.

Mancini "We need to concede more goals than last year, but not concede"

Paraphrased. Didn't like the way we conceded at all though.

Thats his interview summed up.

He said Nasri hopefully next day.

Dzeko & Silva are the stars so far for me, Yaya playing deeper with no De Jong makes us more positive, some games we need both but not always.

LoveCity said:
Mancini seems pissed about the goals we conceded today, he said we need to score more goals but can't concede more than last season.

Lescott has been fantastic for us but needs to play better than today with Savic nipping a this heels and Coates possibly joining.
I can't blame him to be honest. Those were a bit soft.

Dzeko, Milner and Barry very impressive. 4 goals in his last 4 games for Dzeko, not bad. Thought Silva and Kompany were poor by their own standards but other than that a very good win.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.