Booing/Abusing our own players

I didn't hear anyone boo, in fact I thought the crowd were very patient given how badly we played. Applause off at half time and full time etc.

Didsbury Dave said:
I didn't hear anyone boo, in fact I thought the crowd were very patient given how badly we played. Applause off at half time and full time etc.

Definitely din't hear booing yesterday, I meant the Palace game. I was pretty sure I heard booing but some think it might be moaning, so it can be either ways.
Yesterday was basically the abuse at Lescott, which he hasn't taken to kindly.

I'll admit to calling Dzeko crap or Yaya lazy under my breath a couple of times, but would never boo the lads. Agree it is embarrassing, but not all that common

While I dont agree with booing our own players, fan's have the right to be pissed off if the player's dont look arsed. But i personally would never abuse our player or boo the team.

If England internationals on 100k a week don't like the fans criticizing them I suggest they buck their fucking ideas up and start playing better. Edghill was an academy lad trying his best I'm not convinced some of the current group are. Garcia replaced a fans favourite at a net cost of 15 million and has been shite and Dzeko always looks disinterested. Negredo has had a couple of poor games but we aren't slagging him because we can see him giving 100%

Its not as bad as back in the day at Maine rd.....Oh them were the days listening to the boos aimed at Power, Edgehill and Cunningham, I think a lot of our fans miss those days. Pricks.

I feel most sorry for Garia as he has limited talent and it's not his fault we paid £16m for him.

You having a laugh the kid is on a £100,000 a week. feel sorry I shake my head.

Maybe some need a reality check?

The squad members that are being moaned/groaned/booed at, call it what you will, are 2nd in the Prem and still odd on to win it, are in the last 16 of the CL for the first time ever, are in the semis of the COCup and are still in the FA Cup.

Are we really battling relegation whist being dumped out of cups at the first stage by Halifax/Shrewsbury etc?

No, thought not, FFS enjoy the ride, stop acting like a spoilt child.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.