Booing our heroes

The cookie monster said:
No dif to on here
Go and read the dzeko thread after the guy got us the winner.

I know.. its monumentally global what Edins getting on there....

Puppet Master Silva said:
OJ Blue said:
Can we just write it off as the OP greatly exaggerating and shut this thing down? Yeah? Cool.

Awwww.....nevermind Bert, nobody is listening to you.

Apart from yourself obviously haha.

You clearly don't respect me, so I don't count LOL<br /><br />-- Sun Dec 29, 2013 5:26 pm --<br /><br />
OJ Blue said:
Can we just write it off as the OP greatly exaggerating and shut this thing down? Yeah? Cool.

Awwww.....nevermind Bert, nobody is listening to you.

Apart from yourself obviously haha.

You clearly don't respect me, so I don't count LOL

We have always had dummies watching us but maybe they could be justified in there moaning considering some of the shit we have actually watched over the years....the problem is the thickies are still stuck in that mode and no matter who we sign, how many we score or how well we may play they won't change and can't change....I do find that the majority of the thickies are in fact older gentlemen and women who usually tag along now and again but have no knowledge of the game what so ever.....they think football is about giving it some shoe and booting it forward at every opportunity with no concern for keeping possession and how to actually play the game

There was somebody sitting right behind me at the Wigan game constantly slagging off Jimmy Milner. Saying he was fucking shit, useless, a ****, the whole bit. Milner was the probably best player on the pitch at the time. I turned round to tell him that he didn't have a fucking clue and I saw a teenage boy with enough acne on his face that he looked like he could have been conceived through anal sex and was wearing a pair of jeans that had elasticised cuffs. I just turned back around, I figured the kid had enough problems.

Barcon said:
There was somebody sitting right behind me at the Wigan game constantly slagging off Jimmy Milner. Saying he was fucking shit, useless, a ****, the whole bit. Milner was the probably best player on the pitch at the time. I turned round to tell him that he didn't have a fucking clue and I saw a teenage boy with enough acne on his face that he looked like he could have been conceived through anal sex and was wearing a pair of jeans that had elasticised cuffs. I just turned back around, I figured the kid had enough problems.

You have to be in 109? You have described the cock sniffing bellend behind me perfectly.

Barcon said:

Incontinance jeans.. ;)

Carver said:
Ireland_for_pm said:
The ball was played into the box and dzeko didn't even attempt to get there before the keeper. And there were a lot of groans and I think he definitely heard it. I don't rate dzeko and his effort at times is appalling, but you can't knock what he has done for the club. Also don't think Garcia lacks effort he's just that slow it looks like he's not trying.

When he's the only striker up front Dzeko usually plays back post, he's never going to get there before the keeper. Garcia had a good game yesterday dominating & cutting out balls to their second striker making it easy for Vinnie and Nasty and giving them the opportunity to drive forward and even end up in the centre forward position. That's why Fernandinho was taken off instead of him. Then he tired and started making mistakes and I herd quite a few moans.
People are expecting Dzeko to put himself about like Aguero and Negredo. He's not that sort of player and is never going to do it. His first touch was poor yesterday and many of the moans and groans that I heard were because of this.

As I've previously said on other threads, we've gone from expecting good to expecting the exceptional and we need to realise that our good players will rarely cross that bridge from being good to being exceptional and cut them a bit of slack (Nasri proving that you can).

City fans, and I would imagine fans the world over have always voiced their frustration when players lose the ball and strikers do tend to get it in the neck more often than not because it's a potential chance that has just gone begging.

His first touch was poor yesterday and many of the moans and groans that I heard were because of this.
========
apart from his first touch to smash in the winner........

To put things into a bit of perspective, I and a couple of thousand of Blues was present in a sparsely populated Craven Cottage back in 1983-84, and Fulham had just scored their fifth.......................Cue mass exodus from the Putney End terrace, a bemused young lad lends us his ball, and a game of 200 aside between Blues on Putney Park ensues whilst everyone left inside the ground is thinking wtf......?! There are ways and means of making your feelings known, it was a grim day, the team were bobbins, and we'd stomached enough. Reading the stuff today and some of our 'fans' 'problems' with certain players leaves me with a wry smile, but finishing on a positive note, players can win fans over, Richard Edghill, the Goat, Kolarov? It's simple really, don't make one player a scapegoat (Dzeko at the moment), back the team, trust our managers judgement, and see where it takes us....................#mcfctogether #neverforgetwherewevecomefrom.......

PS - anyone else play in the 200 aside game, and that first goal was definitely off side!!!

willy eckerslike said:
Blue Note said:
Sometimes I feel like chinning the pricks near me. Instead of supporting the team they choose to abuse Garcia, Kolarov and Dzeko.

I wonder when they started supporting us?

Bloke near me complained at 6-0 (Norwich) and 5-0 (Spurs). Yesterday he was whingeing at Dzeko all game as were quite a few others. He wasn't brilliant yesterday, but no worse than anyone else.

The best bit was everyone urging Garcia to play the ball forward and bemoaning his decision to play sideways, despite the fact there was NO CITY PLAYER in front of him nor any making a move into that space. I wonder if some supporters actually know how the game works.

-- 29 Dec 2013, 15:38 --

Manc in London said:
I believe Garcia tries his best. However, I am not convinced the same could be said for DzekO.

Yes, if he tried harder, he'd be much better than tenth in the ALL-TIME premier league goals-per-minute ratio table!

Maybe he, and his team mates, would have scored more had he tried harder. Maybe we would have more possession if he used more energy in protecting the ball and pressing the opposition. Which, in turn, would reduce the pressure on our defence...

Anyway, we digress.

Booing is bad m'kay.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.