Booing our heroes

Blue Note said:
Sometimes I feel like chinning the pricks near me. Instead of supporting the team they choose to abuse Garcia, Kolarov and Dzeko.

I wonder when they started supporting us?

Bloke near me complained at 6-0 (Norwich) and 5-0 (Spurs). Yesterday he was whingeing at Dzeko all game as were quite a few others. He wasn't brilliant yesterday, but no worse than anyone else.

The best bit was everyone urging Garcia to play the ball forward and bemoaning his decision to play sideways, despite the fact there was NO CITY PLAYER in front of him nor any making a move into that space. I wonder if some supporters actually know how the game works.

-- 29 Dec 2013, 15:38 --

Manc in London said:
I believe Garcia tries his best. However, I am not convinced the same could be said for DzekO.

Yes, if he tried harder, he'd be much better than tenth in the ALL-TIME premier league goals-per-minute ratio table!

willy eckerslike said:
Blue Note said:
Sometimes I feel like chinning the pricks near me. Instead of supporting the team they choose to abuse Garcia, Kolarov and Dzeko.

Bloke near me complained at 6-0 (Norwich) and 5-0 (Spurs). Yesterday he was whingeing at Dzeko all game as were quite a few others. He wasn't brilliant yesterday, but no worse than anyone else.

The best bit was everyone urging Garcia to play the ball forward and bemoaning his decision to play sideways, despite the fact there was NO CITY PLAYER in front of him nor any making a move into that space. I wonder if some supporters actually know how the game works.

-- 29 Dec 2013, 15:38 --

Manc in London said:
I believe Garcia tries his best. However, I am not convinced the same could be said for DzekO.

Yes, if he tried harder, he'd be much better than tenth in the ALL-TIME premier league goals-per-minute ratio table!
Wood for the trees Willy,wood for the trees...

manimanc said:
Tis the modern fan...
Fickle as fuck.....

Isn't just the modern fan. It's been this way at City for as long as I can remember.

I remember Richard Edghill being abused out of Main Road back in the day.

It's just that what was a very loud minority seems to have become the norm amongst a large section of our fans. All people did in my block was shout at Dzeko and Garcia.

Whenever I stood to shout "Come on City" the looks I got from around me from people was like I had just shit in their mothers face.

Lets face it, at home (unless we're playing Utd) our support is largely shit.

gordondaviesmoustache said:
Blue Note said:

You have a short memory mate. We've always had moaning dicks following us. More than our fair share I would say.
i have one three rows behind me, it seems like he's been there forever

I quite enjoy slagging Garcia and Dzeko, it is also blatantly obvious that a large proportion of our fans feel the same way.

I was in a boozer for the Fulham game watching with about 50 random blues, every single one of which let out a collective groan when Garcia came on. Add to that that everyone in earshot of me yesterday at the game were moaning about Dzeko being a waste of space.

We can't all be wrong, can we?

grim up north said:
Some bloke in front of me giving Dzeko stick every time he touched the ball, jumped about like a loon when he scored turned round to give me high five just told him to fuck off

Are you in 109? I am relocating as soon as possible to get way from the **** who feels that everyone needs to know his fucking stupid analysis all the time. I swear I thought he was going to cry the other day when Dzeko stayed on.

mindmyp's_n_q's said:
grim up north said:
Some bloke in front of me giving Dzeko stick every time he touched the ball, jumped about like a loon when he scored turned round to give me high five just told him to fuck off

Are you in 109? I am relocating as soon as possible to get way from the **** who feels that everyone needs to know his fucking stupid analysis all the time. I swear I thought he was going to cry the other day when Dzeko stayed on.

No probably his brother I'm further down 104

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.