Booing Tevez?

r.soleofsalford said:
It would be better if there was just total deathly silence when his name was read out if he plays, then huge cheers for the rest of the boys

Absolutely right. By booing him we will degrade ourselves to his level.

Let us all be gentlemen and let him hear the voice of silence.

WE dont Boo our own players , thats a disgrace, you dont need to support him or even forgive him, but you dont BOO.

zeven said:
WE dont Boo our own players , thats a disgrace, you dont need to support him or even forgive him, but you dont BOO.

Exactly, I'll reserve my boos for the likes of Rooney, not someone in sky blue.

Mugatu said:
zeven said:

Exactly, I'll reserve my boos for the likes of Rooney, not someone in sky blue.

^ This... I support the hole team not a player and i would not want my team to hear me boo and single out one person we are a bigger club than that.

Strangest thing about this is that the OP will boo if others around him boo. Surely you can decide for yourself if you want to boo?
Personally, I’ve never booed any city player and never will.

If he does play again I won't be booing him. Won't be clapping when his name is read out pre match either but once the game starts if he does something good then my natural reaction will be to clap - doesnt matter who the player is.

And for those saying they won't celebrate if he scores - I bet you bloody will if its the winner against the scum to guarantee the league title.

Personally I doubt he'll get anymore than a few matches on the bench but to be honest, coming towards the end of the season, I'd be a lot happier to see him and Edin on the bench with Mario and Aguero on the pitch than some of the recent games where we haven't had a striker on the bench.

BlueForever123 said:
If he does play again I won't be booing him. Won't be clapping when his name is read out pre match either but once the game starts if he does something good then my natural reaction will be to clap - doesnt matter who the player is.

Once the games starts, I know I will end up cheering or clapping if something good happens, whether it be Tevez or someone else. If he scores, I will probably get caught up in the moment and celebrate.
I kind of want him to score a goal, just to see how he celebrates.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.