Booing the Champions League Anthem

Keep on booing. Once those towers come crumbling down, it'll be oh so sweet.

Once a blue, always a boo!

Ha ha what the hell are you talking about? The booing isn’t going to change a thing.
Again don’t go if you don’t like the champs league, stick to the league cup.

Ha ha what the hell are you talking about? The booing isn’t going to change a thing.
Again don’t go if you don’t like the champs league, stick to the league cup.

No one said the booing would change anything, although you none booing agenda monkeys are claiming it might help stop us getting poor treatment.

If you don’t like the booing, don’t go.

No one said the booing would change anything, although you none booing agenda monkeys are claiming it might help stop us getting poor treatment.

So if its not intended for change your main goal for booing is.....?

Every man and his dog called a Madrid penalty I said it at halftime.

The two ties against Liverpool have reached a new level for me. I've never watched a tie where I know if one team scores it will be ruled out until this one.

The most corrupt competition in football.

To voice my displeasure at UEFA’s corruption and treatment of the club.

What will it take from Uefa for the booing to stop or is it unrepairable now ?

I totally get your reasoning but if the whole stadium could sing bluemoon or "city" to drown out the anthem surely that would be more positive and affective.

Booing a corrupt uefa will achieve nothing? Whatever.
They're corrupt, what do you think they will do.
Nonsensical. doesn't add up.

Not a none booing monkey, I just want to see the best for my club, and the best unfortunately does include winning the Champions League

What will it take from Uefa for the booing to stop or is it unrepairable now ?

I totally get your reasoning but if the whole stadium could sing bluemoon or "city" to drown out the anthem surely that would be more positive and affective.

An admission of guilt and full public apology to the club which we all know isn’t ever going to happen. Alternatively, a complete restructure of the UEFA organisation which doesn’t involve people with any conflicts of interest (David Gill).

I understand what you’re saying but I think you’re wrong personally, we scored after 1-2 minutes and the atmosphere was as good as it’s ever been against Liverpool so any suggestion about the booing being a negative or ineffectual are completely unfounded.

Every man and his dog called a Madrid penalty I said it at halftime.

The two ties against Liverpool have reached a new level for me. I've never watched a tie where I know if one team scores it will be ruled out until this one.

The most corrupt competition in football.

There's always excuses, but our 2 goals disallowed against Liverpool would have been possible game changers.

The 2nd more so.

Game changer, for Pep, the players, the crowd, and just as importantly the Liverpool players. We all know how critical and how a last minute first half goal can change a game, especially with the 2nd half to come. If that goal had been given, Liverpool as a team would have been rocking at the start of the 2nd half. And our game plan would have been totally different. 45 minutes to get 1 goal. No need to panic, or to keep on attacking, hoping to get 2 goals in 45 minutes. Just possession football, wearing them down, until another goal. Then game on for sure.

But UEFA would rather have Liverpool, Madrid and Bayern in the semi-final. Obviously Roma didn't read the script by knocking out Barcelona.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.