Booing the Champions League Anthem

Yeah let's instead cheer on the anthem and show our support for the one organisation that is actively trying in holding us back with millions of pounds in fines and reducing our squad for spending money we actually have.

If booing is helping the atmosphere in any way then continue booing it, but is it? Answer is a big no, it goes without saying that how a vibrant , electric atmosphere acts like a 12th man and that's what we need to bring it in for UCL nights, Our players brilliance wont make us win the matches alone everytime, crowd needs to play its part as-well and teams should fear coming to Etihad

Moreover it was frustrating to deal with FFp but it has helped us also, yes the owners have money and can buy whoever they want to but it was imperative for the club to break-even and now we are at a stage where we would be making profit annually and only direction is up from here.

Uefa might have brought ffp with the aim of our haulting our progress but they underestimated the capabilities of our board and now we are only behind united in terms of revenues, leaving established elite like arsenal, pool and chelsea behind and in all this we managed to win 2 titles, 1 fa cup, 1 league cup and a community shield

i would say its time to leave what happened behind and create a atmosphere which would give shits to opposition players

If booing is helping the atmosphere in any way then continue booing it, but is it? Answer is a big no, it goes without saying that how a vibrant , electric atmosphere acts like a 12th man and that's what we need to bring it in for UCL nights, Our players brilliance wont make us win the matches alone everytime, crowd needs to play its part as-well and teams should fear coming to Etihad

Moreover it was frustrating to deal with FFp but it has helped us also, yes the owners have money and can buy whoever they want to but it was imperative for the club to break-even and now we are at a stage where we would be making profit annually and only direction is up from here.

Uefa might have brought ffp with the aim of our haulting our progress but they underestimated the capabilities of our board and now we are only behind united in terms of revenues, leaving established elite like arsenal, pool and chelsea behind and in all this we managed to win 2 titles, 1 fa cup, 1 league cup and a community shield

i would say its time to leave what happened behind and create a atmosphere which would give shits to opposition players
30 seconds of booing the UEFA anthem has no effect on the atmosphere in the stadium at all, and it has no effect on the players either.

Don't see the point anymore, everyone's entitled to vent their fustrations however they want and I can understand why people are doing it but sadly it has more of an effect on the players than UEFA. Much rather us create a top atmosphere to drown out the anthem to put the point accross

It's not rocket science to see the correlation between the poor home support and the poor home form in the Champions League. We need to be the 12th man not make the players feel like we don't belong in the competition.

Agree completey, unfortunately booing the anthem only creates negativity which may impact performance of the players.

I understand why some wish to castigate UEFA but booing appears to have a counteractive ramification on our players/ results

The worst excuse ever, booing the CL tune makes the players shit.

If it was in the press that the rags were booing and then losing it'd be in the agenda thread.

You arent buying a ticket to support UEFA or the CL, but to support City. I'll continue to go.

I for one, will continue to boo the anthem, whilst going to the game. Those bastards at UEFA effectively stole money from my pocket last year over the Moscow Debacle (a sizable sum all things told) and haven't had the decency to even respond to emails from me on the subject and as I understand it haven't responded to the collective group that have contacted them.

They're bent and they don't give two shits. As such, i'll do my best to make a mockery of their pre-game theatrics.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.