Booing the Champions League Anthem

30 seconds of booing the UEFA anthem has no effect on the atmosphere in the stadium at all, and it has no effect on the players either.

How do you know it has no effect on the players. I understand why there's booing but we've made our point, time to move on.

The players aren`t fucking stupid.They fully understand the reason for the booing and know its not aimed at them,but to use it as an excuse for not playing well is ridiculous.So when we beat Bayern 3-2 it really must have hurt the players.
We tend to freeze on CL nights at home and at times we have blamed Pele and the world and his wife.It gets tiresome and we need to move on.
The odds appear to be stacked against us,as we have only won one out of five opening home CL games in the past,so now is the time to go and get that top spot,but thats for another thread.

Isnt it just
In fact its probably the most fuckin ridiculous thing ive seen and heard, there were shitloads round me doing it and I thought wtf are you here for then?
Maybe they wanted to voice their disapproval at UEFA and their shite government of the game but still support City and wanted to be at the match?

You arent buying a ticket to support UEFA or the CL, but to support City. I'll continue to go.

I for one, will continue to boo the anthem, whilst going to the game. Those bastards at UEFA effectively stole money from my pocket last year over the Moscow Debacle (a sizable sum all things told) and haven't had the decency to even respond to emails from me on the subject and as I understand it haven't responded to the collective group that have contacted them.

They're bent and they don't give two shits. As such, i'll do my best to make a mockery of their pre-game theatrics.

Spot-on and those ridiculing or not understanding the booing clearly dont care about how we have been treated. Looing forward to booing it in the final

Spot-on and those ridiculing or not understanding the booing clearly dont care about how we have been treated. Looing forward to booing it in the final

Like I said above, I understand why people want to boo but what does it really achieve? It's pointless if you ask me.

What a lovely sound for the players to come out to. I'm sure that gets them really pumped up, their own fans booing a competition that they and the owners desperately want to do well in.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.