Booing the Champions League Anthem

OMG what a bunch of nonsense this is. You lot have been reading far to many conspiracy novels or you've been brainwashed. Next you'll looking behind you to see if a member of Uefa is following you. There is no agenda, we've been unlucky with poor refereeing and not taken our chances when we've been dominating. Its really simple. Oh and no the balls have not been warmed up before the draw.

This video shows you are incorrect.

OMG what a bunch of nonsense this is. You lot have been reading far to many conspiracy novels or you've been brainwashed. Next you'll looking behind you to see if a member of Uefa is following you. There is no agenda, we've been unlucky with poor refereeing and not taken our chances when we've been dominating. Its really simple. Oh and no the balls have not been warmed up before the draw.

Honestly, how many more times??? It isn't the agenda or CONSPIRACY, it's the way UEFA have treated Manchester City Football Club over the years. I'll use them as an example, and not because of who they are, or the fact that they are our local rivals. With Gill on-board, and now one of the Glazers, did you know that, when was the last time United were, what's the word I'm looking for, as there are so many, shafted by UEFA?

Why can't people like you understand. It's not just the constant poor referring decisions and incidents on the pitch that have continually cropped up in the CL, it's more about how the club has been treated by UEFA and it's cartel off the pitch since we dared to gate crash their invite only party.

IS IT NO F***ING SINKING IN YET! JESUS F***ING CHRIST!! ARRRRRGH!!!!

You think FFP is fair?
You think allowing previous performances from many years ago to aid a team's qualification is fair?
You think finding a team guilty of racism, then banning another innocent team's fans from a game AND then allowing some fans of the guilty team to still attend is fair?
You think a team turning up late is worse than a team abusing black players?

No, I don't think you do.

Keep booing .. who came up with the shit idea of these anthems anyway? Pointless.

Bring back teams coming out separately

That pudding haircut needs booing anyway.

Don't we know.

aaaaaaaa.jpg

Sorry. Stand corrected. Not one of the Glazers, but Woodward.

Ed Woodward
Nationality: British
Club Role: Executive Vice Chairman
Date of Birth: 9 November 1971
ECA Executive Board Member since: 2015

Current ECA Roles
  • Member ECA Financial Fair Play Strategic Panel
  • Member Board of Administration UEFA Club Competitions SA
  • Member UEFA Professional Football Strategy Council
So that's Gill and Woodward, plotting from the inside.

Sorry. Stand corrected. Not one of the Glazers, but Woodward.

Ed Woodward
Nationality: British
Club Role: Executive Vice Chairman
Date of Birth: 9 November 1971
ECA Executive Board Member since: 2015

Current ECA Roles
  • Member ECA Financial Fair Play Strategic Panel
  • Member Board of Administration UEFA Club Competitions SA
  • Member UEFA Professional Football Strategy Council
So that's Gill and Woodward, plotting from the inside.

That’s fucking disgusting having two of them with such a major conflict of interests, especially when the FFP rules allow debt but not investment for some reason. Dirty cheating corrupt rag scum, I suppose we should take it as a compliment because they know they can’t compete fairly.

Honestly, how many more times??? It isn't the agenda or CONSPIRACY, it's the way UEFA have treated Manchester City Football Club over the years. I'll use them as an example, and not because of who they are, or the fact that they are our local rivals. With Gill on-board, and now one of the Glazers, did you know that, when was the last time United were, what's the word I'm looking for, as there are so many, shafted by UEFA?

Why can't people like you understand. It's not just the constant poor referring decisions and incidents on the pitch that have continually cropped up in the CL, it's more about how the club has been treated by UEFA and it's cartel off the pitch since we dared to gate crash their invite only party.

IS IT NO F***ING SINKING IN YET! JESUS F***ING CHRIST!! ARRRRRGH!!!!

Lol, you on drugs ?

So all these ex players are in on it?

I just cannot understand why Roberto Carlos would pick a ball out the bowl, show it around then quickly return to the bowl and pick out a different ball - can you? (genuine question by the way) It's not like he was demonstrating what he was there to do. Everyone knows you select a single ball out the bowl and open it up. No more. No less.
Extremely odd to say the least.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.