Booing the Champions League Anthem

UEFA hates us - boo hoo! And is totally against CIty.

I totally agree - UEFA is corrupt and hates CIty!

I mean our innitial draw in the C/L this year couldn't have been less favorable! Totally fixed.

Followed on by our subsequent draw - against the strongest possible opponents.

And the against the all-mighty Spurs - what bad luck not to face, say Barca or Liverpool instead.
===
If you think that UEFA has a consipiracy against us... well, go for it!

But you're obviously wrong.

Yep.

Definitely a “fan” who signed up to glory and is now having a breakdown and looking for a ‘get out’ due to the CL elimination.

Genuine reasons relating the racism and poor treatment of supporters completely ignored.

UEFA hates us - boo hoo! And is totally against CIty.

I totally agree - UEFA is corrupt and hates CIty!

I mean our innitial draw in the C/L this year couldn't have been less favorable! Totally fixed.

Followed on by our subsequent draw - against the strongest possible opponents.

And the against the all-mighty Spurs - what bad luck not to face, say Barca or Liverpool instead.
===
If you think that UEFA has a consipiracy against us... well, go for it!

But you're obviously wrong.
Oh jog on.

Personally, and only my opinion, is that it is up to you whether you boo or not.
On Wednesday I got in for kick off for a change, and chanted City, City, City. However, we still got knocked out despite my positivity to the jingle.

What really gets me though, are people who invest no real time or emotional energy in our club having the temerity to instruct and belittle fans who have been attending for years.
You pay your money you do as you please, boo or not boo. You may have an opinion about it but it still doesn’t give you the right to tell others what they should do.

Those that never have darkened our doors have much less a right to tell those that go what to do and what affects the atmosphere.

Just my feeling.

Personally, and only my opinion, is that it is up to you whether you boo or not.
On Wednesday I got in for kick off for a change, and chanted City, City, City. However, we still got knocked out despite my positivity to the jingle.

The last sentence made me laugh!! Boooo the fuck out of it squirty:)

The last sentence made me laugh!! Boooo the fuck out of it squirty:)
I don’t think I’ll be there next year mate.
Enough is enough.

Was it Einstein that said “The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, but expecting different results.”
Well, time to cut the cycle of insanity and pack it all in and leave it to others.

Regardless of our gripes with them there are so many legitimate reasons to boo uefa for that I don’t understand why every champions league match doesn’t commence to a chorus of boos.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.