Booing the Champions League Anthem

We should stop booing it.

We should just not turn up for it at all

Every one leave the cup scheme and appologise to the club but say we cannot support this wank competition

I think a lot more would if they didn't want to go to away domestic matches.

So will I get a ban for telling Washington whatever he is called to stick it where the sun don't shine ? I took on board Gary James excellent suggestion about an alternative to the booing, I have discussed on many occasions with fellow Blues the merits of booing or not booing, both have merit, but I am sick of ignorant no mark posters, or WUMS throwing their two pennorth in.

Oh and I haven't got a gripe with you Cleavers so I will not tell City in Washington State to do one, your job is hard enough.
I've always thought it is a piss taking account,don't cop a ban for him

Ok mate
I’ve been talking to the Mrs about the same thing

I’ve been going since 63.
Last ten years I’ve probably missed about thirty or so games, home and away.

But said I really don’t fancy being in the CL scheme anymore.
I spend thousands going to away games in the CL and hundreds for the home games. What’s the fucking point when it’s just a bunch of freeloading wankers absorbing my hard earned cash to keep me below them in society’s pecking order.

Mate every yeatr I think I will drop out of the cup schemes, but just before the cut off point I rejoin as I know I will go anyway.

Butnif a principled point needs to be made fans from all clubs need to start saying no to the shit that we get

No points for away games next year, can knock it on the head

So points for home games even more important then? Or just no points system at all? Euro Cup Scheme worth 300 points a year just for home games. which over ten years puts a lot out of the running if not in it.

Is the new points system designed by people who couldn't get to Burnley away in 2010?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.