Booing the Champions League Anthem

Why is it that someone will come on here, claiming to be a City fan and yet asks why we boo the chumps league jingle. It has been covered countless times. Do these posters not bother reading past threads ? do they do it to deliberately wind Blues up ?
I can accept that some fans don't agree with it IF they know the reasons why we do it. I can accept their arguments why it should stop but I am sick of posters talking shite without any knowledge.

Why is it that someone will come on here, claiming to be a City fan and yet asks why we boo the chumps league jingle. It has been covered countless times. Do these posters not bother reading past threads ? do they do it to deliberately wind Blues up ?
I can accept that some fans don't agree with it IF they know the reasons why we do it. I can accept their arguments why it should stop but I am sick of posters talking shite without any knowledge.
Boooooooo

We should stop booing it.

We should just not turn up for it at all

Every one leave the cup scheme and appologise to the club but say we cannot support this wank competition

They don't even read the thread they post in, and yes it is deliberate.

So will I get a ban for telling Washington whatever he is called to stick it where the sun don't shine ? I took on board Gary James excellent suggestion about an alternative to the booing, I have discussed on many occasions with fellow Blues the merits of booing or not booing, both have merit, but I am sick of ignorant no mark posters, or WUMS throwing their two pennorth in.

Oh and I haven't got a gripe with you Cleavers so I will not tell City in Washington State to do one, your job is hard enough.

@squirtyflower never finished posting but acidently touced reply see my edit
Ok mate
I’ve been talking to the Mrs about the same thing

I’ve been going since 63.
Last ten years I’ve probably missed about thirty or so games, home and away.

But said I really don’t fancy being in the CL scheme anymore.
I spend thousands going to away games in the CL and hundreds for the home games. What’s the fucking point when it’s just a bunch of freeloading wankers absorbing my hard earned cash to keep me below them in society’s pecking order.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.