Boris Johnson's Popularity

SWP's back said:
Anyone that would rather have Brown black than any other living (or close) being needs sectioning. Worst PM and Chancellor in history.

You can't call Brown black. Your be labelled a racist.

What a surprise, must be shear coincidence that arguably the 3 most powerful men in the country (On the surface and the public frontmen) were all Bullingdon Boys together, what are the odds of that happening ? Freedom of choice to vote those into power, what a joke !
If the puppet masters believe that he would make a good frontman in the future just watch the media go to work to make it happen. Watch this space lol

W12 said:
SWP's back said:
Anyone that would rather have Brown black than any other living (or close) being needs sectioning. Worst PM and Chancellor in history.

You can't call Brown black. Your be labelled a racist.

No need for that either!

Stick to the topic at hand and stop with the name calling, there really is no need to spoil a good debate and discussion with all this name calling

Skashion said:
SWP's back said:
Anyone that would rather have Brown black than any other living (or close) being needs sectioning.
I can never keep up with this season's trend. Brown is the new black, mauve is the new pink. Does my head in.

SWP's post has been doing my head in for half a minute now.

stonerblue said:
Skashion said:
SWP's back said:
Anyone that would rather have Brown black than any other living (or close) being needs sectioning.
I can never keep up with this season's trend. Brown is the new black, mauve is the new pink. Does my head in.

Me too.

Keep thinking of snooker.

stonerblue said:
Skashion said:
SWP's back said:

Fat thumb typing on iPhone is not great with autocorrect.

'Brown back' I was going for 'Brown back'

Although he is a greedy, tory dickwad he is admittedly a lively and amusing one as compared to the batch of chinless clones in the government.

It's easy to become popular in his party when the competition is that pathetic.

squirtyflower said:
i think he should pot the pink before the brown

Like the state Labour left us in then,
out of the pink,
into the stink.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.