Borussia Dortmund (H) Post-Match Thread

Anyone able to work out why he went with stones at full back rather than the obvious choice of Ake?

Ederson, 6 - had to make that one save in the first half, couldn't do much with the goal

Stones, 6 - no idea how to properly grade what was a shite performance that contained a world class goal
Akanji, 7 - looks solid
Ake, 7 - won some good headers and is getting better at moving the ball
Cancelo, 6 - was absolute dogshit and then produced the best pass of the night

Rodri, 6 - didn't really look his usual self but played well enough
De Bruyne, 5 - kept trying but absolutely nothing was coming off
Gundogan, 6 - not really his fault but think his minor weaknesses do get exposed sometimes

Mahrez, 4 - hasn't got going this season at all
Haaland, 8 - got the winner and actually became more involved in our build-up than I expected
Grealish, 5 - started off well but faded out as the rest of the team slowed down
Fully agree with this, fuck knows what Pep sees in Grealish but to me he’s dogshite!

matchday thread
Was there anything mentioned?
Ederson, 6 - had to make that one save in the first half, couldn't do much with the goal

Stones, 6 - no idea how to properly grade what was a shite performance that contained a world class goal
Akanji, 7 - looks solid
Ake, 7 - won some good headers and is getting better at moving the ball
Cancelo, 6 - was absolute dogshit and then produced the best pass of the night

Rodri, 6 - didn't really look his usual self but played well enough
De Bruyne, 5 - kept trying but absolutely nothing was coming off
Gundogan, 6 - not really his fault but think his minor weaknesses do get exposed sometimes

Mahrez, 4 - hasn't got going this season at all
Haaland, 8 - got the winner and actually became more involved in our build-up than I expected
Grealish, 5 - started off well but faded out as the rest of the team slowed down
Fuck! God knows what we’d have got if we’d lost.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.