Borussia Dortmund (H) Post-Match Thread

The Boys in Blue didn’t give in. They fought to the end. Thank you City, thank you lads, thank you fans. You showed ‘em, you showed ‘em all. Especially that UEFA lot!

John Boy did us proud. A TWENTY YARD thunderer! I hope the silly billies calling him and saying he should be taken off or moved or whatever are now apologising, even if only in their head, to the lad. Oh yea of little faith Thank you Erling as well. :-)

@jimharri please may I not be banned for my obsession/commitment to the lad now? ;-)
Where's my cagoule!

/we got what we deserved and they got what they deserved. We were the only team with a clear intention of going and winning the game rather than nicking it. We didn't play well in the first half but neither did they.

I am gonna sleep on it and then decide who of the ref or Bellingham is the bigger ****.
You think? I was really thinking they were schooling us. I thought we lacked a leader on the pitch after Gundogan went off and Dias was clearly missing. I don't think Stones is getting enough credit as we then gained momentum; but then what Cancelo and Haaland did was ridiculous.

Agree with your points but have you read the matchday forum?
I was in there. The general perspective was bleak, but in a UCL game (which no matter what we say, we're all a little delicate about) where we are looking like shit and down a goal, of course people are going to be upset.

Doesn't mean they wanted Pep out or they were declaring us knocked out of the group.

Wio talking absolute shit. We've won 4 out of 5 you fucking muppet, we're proving nothing by winning or losing this cup competition
It's all the old order clubs have left to cling on to.
The fact that City haven't won that there European cup - YET!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.