Borussia Dortmund (H) Post-Match Thread

Got away with that tonight.
Yet another lack lustre 1st half which as usual resulted in having to hook the 2 on the wings.
Whilst Grealish and in particular Mahrez were shite, it has happened a lot recently even thinking back to the Villa game last season when Mahrez stunk the place out.
It’s not just these 2 who play shite when they start games, the same has happened with Foden or even Bernardo when he is played wide,
When any of these 4 players come off the bench, they are much better.
Also, despite his Goal, Stones was one of the offensive problems tonight. He isn’t a full back and can’t move the ball quick enough.
I also feel that we are a team who are better playing twice a week on a regular basis. Whenever we have a break, they always come back sluggish and looking tired

Impeccably observed minute's silence unlike that shower last night. Immense last ten mins - John scores the greatest goal he'll ever score then Erling defies gravity to score from an incredible Joao assist. From the East Stand Block 201 you saw the speed of John's shot - the pace did the GK. Forgot to record the game so haven't seen the highlights yet.

Fumming with our club and fanbase. Quick to boo the CL anthem but not quick to sing god save the king.
Manchester isn’t known for its pro-monarchism. If you were expecting an outpouring of grief/mourning in the stadium, it was never going to happen.

As always, we respected the silence impeccably, but then we moved on.

The team did their best to keep us somber and subdued for 80 minutes. They did their bit.

Impeccably observed minute's silence unlike that shower last night. Immense last ten mins - John scores the greatest goal he'll ever score then Erling defies gravity to score from an incredible Joao assist. From the East Stand Block 201 you saw the speed of John's shot - the pace did the GK. Forgot to record the game so haven't seen the highlights yet.
There was a slight swerve/movement on it as well that’s what did the keeper

You think? I was really thinking they were schooling us. I thought we lacked a leader on the pitch after Gundogan went off and Dias was clearly missing. I don't think Stones is getting enough credit as we then gained momentum; but then what Cancelo and Haaland did was ridiculous.
Haha, we probably have different definitions of schooling though. We were not decisive enough in the final third and to be fair to dortmund they didn’t make mistakes and defended well enough but that is all they did. If that Reus cross was intended then fair enough, the goal is a worldie but I thought it caught everyone off because it was a shot that bellingham diverted.

Manchester isn’t known for its pro-monarchism. If you were expecting an outpouring of grief/mourning in the stadium, it was never going to happen.

As always, we respected the silence impeccably, but then we moved on.

The team did their best to keep us somber and subdued for 80 minutes. They did their bit.
UEFA said no national anthems and a massive outpouring of resistance was seen. Get inside the stadium and nothing.
For me now boo the CL and you are an absolute wa**er

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.