Borussia Dortmund (H) Post-Match Thread

UEFA said no national anthems and a massive outpouring of resistance was seen. Get inside the stadium and nothing.
For me now boo the CL and you are an absolute wa**er
Fair enough. UEFA don’t want national anthems before any CL game. Usually only countries like Russia, Turkey and Hungary would even think about playing their anthems regularly.

It was nothing to do with disrespect from UEFA.

I think your decision to call anyone who boos UEFA‘s jingle a wanker will prove to be bad for your standing on the board, but you can’t help how you feel.

Haha, we probably have different definitions of schooling though. We were not decisive enough in the final third and to be fair to dortmund they didn’t make mistakes and defended well enough but that is all they did. If that Reus cross was intended then fair enough, the goal is a worldie but I thought it caught everyone off because it was a shot that bellingham diverted.
I agree.
We were too slow in the 1st half because the selection didn't work.
2nd half, after they scored and we had the subs on, you could feel things building, but, when that equaliser came, it was another Vinny v Leicester moment - right out of the blue. Then, we had the momentum, and you know that the Viking only needs 1 chance....
The ball from Cancello was brilliant but just too high. The Viking beast was the only footballer playing at the top level these days who could have made something of it. The finish was unbelievable. I haven't cheered 2 goals like that for at least - errr - a couple of weeks!
No, seriously great goals, no matter that some may say that the goalie was too static.
Happy days.
Onto Molyneux we go......

There was a slight swerve/movement on it as well that’s what did the keeper
Yep, swerve, dip, pace. Vinnie would have been proud of that. I am an old (older) git, and Erling's goal reminded me of one of our players of yesterday albeit he played for our neighbours as well - Denis Law. Denis would throw incredible body shapes to get on the end of high crosses. We had Sergio and now Erling - how lucky are we as fans.....

Interesting, so no real love for City coming through then?
I mean it was a fleeting minute’s chat with a randomer, but he wasn’t gushing with praise or hyper-critical.

I had more fun listening to him chat with his producer, where he was asking if they went for his co-commentary on Haaland’s goal etc.

I actually missed the John Stones goal in real time, I had turned my head to pick up a cup of tea.

From the slow motion it looked like it was down to poor goalkeeping. When you watch it a normal speed, it was a hellacious shot. I think it reached the goalkeeper before he realised the ball had been struck because it was going at such speed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.