Borussia Dortmund (H) Post-Match Thread

great result from a average performance, thought it was crying out for either Grealish or Mahrez to be hooked at HT, both seemed to slow us down and the changes were needed but with amount of games we play squad is always going to be rotated, great impact from all subs and on another topic i thought Claudio Reyna's son looked impressive for Dortmund

As covered by others, two great goals (and an average keeper) helped us over the line.

We are still trying to find our rhythm and tempo, which isn't helped by a few players being out of form / off the pace.

I'm not sure it's ever a good idea to have the combo of Grealish and Mahrez. And we all know that our central midfield struggles without Bernardo.

Let's hope we don't see that lineup again against a good side.

Bright notes: Cancelo's cross, Haaland's heroics and Akanji looking very stable again.

Hopefully the end of the Grealish, Mahrez and Cancelo LB experiment. Combine that with Stones at RB and we are devoid of width and creativity out wide.

Much improved once the subs came on.
A good result from a poor performance.

The 19 YEAR OLD Bellingham love-in on the bbc write up of the game is so ott its unreal. He played well, but jesus h, stick a red shirt on him with a Crown Paints logo and its going to be hard not to vomit every match report.
Easy to fix. City sign him

He wasn't that committed when he played for us. He puts more effort into his commentary than when he played.
He was a bit of a wonder kid in the academy, he was in the youth team with a mate of mine. He was maybe forced into the first team too young. Was clearly a decent player but came in to the city team at the worst possible time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.