Borussia Dortmund (H) Post-Match Thread

That was a frustrating game. Too slow for the main and Stones at right back just doesn’t work (except for the thunderbolt). It feels like Pep is telling them to not take too many risks this year to accommodate not playing a false 9 and therefore losing a player in the build up / slight loss of control. Also too many simple passes were off target and in some cases, Kev especially seemed to be forcing it but had one of those nights. When we up the tempo we look fine though. I am sure it’s just teething problems and we will figure it out - we are so spoilt!

Haaland is just an incredible striker. I’ve never seen anything like him. That was such a good goal.

Performance wise until the subs were made we were extremely average. From the subs onwards we had the tempo.

Grealish and Mahrez were woeful and it is a bit concerning that we didn’t start playing until both of them were hooked.
For me, tempo is half the battle.

Don't give a fuck mate, guardiola thought he was worth £100m, he's worth it.
Regardless of what he thinks of him as a player, I doubt very much that Pep ever thought Jack was worth £100m.

He's a £30m player that Pep has to try to improve in order to justify the ridiculous sum paid by the club. Probably the toughest job he's got at the moment imo.

Robbie Savage did my head in......
From 25 mins and EVERY 5 mins after saying he can't believe we hadn't had a shot on target. It'sall he said!
Then when 2-1 (think it was 87th minute) Silva had a shot saved.
Savage declares it was the first shot he'd save all game!
RSIAC
The pundit commentator is the most redundant role in televised football. I wish the broadcasters would fuck them off or give the viewer the option to mute them

Regardless of what he thinks of him as a player, I doubt very much that Pep ever thought Jack was worth £100m.

He's a £30m player that Pep has to try to improve in order to justify the ridiculous sum paid by the club. Probably the toughest job he's got at the moment imo.
Doesn't need to justify anything, the fee isn't important only whether he does the job Pep want, which he does.. The value of 30m is a ridiculous value for any of our first team regulars.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.