Borussia Dortmund Vs City (CL) Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would not be bothered if we got knocked 5 or 6 - 0 tonight, I want to win the derby at weekend and focus on the league! Europa League football does not work for teams challenging for their domestic titles, it's a nightmare of a competition.

None of the players will really give one because they believe they should be in the Champions League, the fans deep down want the title and will blame the Euopa if we don't retain it.

Tonight v Dortmund

We should give the young 'uns a chance!

Basically, tell them that if they get us into the Europa League, we will field a young team in it for the remainder of the competition! Give them valuable European experience, whilst showing the senior team that they play in Champions League or no European Competition at all!!

Re: Tonight v Dortmund

marca_uk said:

Basically, tell them that if they get us into the Europa League, we will field a young team in it for the remainder of the competition! Give them valuable European experience, whilst showing the senior team that they play in Champions League or no European Competition at all!!

I am totally and utterly assuming we won't play anyone tonight who will play on Sunday.

I'd be annoyed if we did.

Obviously the derby's far more important but I don't agree with those hoping we're knocked out tonight.

Bobby's already said that if we qualify for the Europa then he'll field 11 different players for those games so why not qualify, get some extra revenue, boost our co effiecient - whatever the fuck that means, and give some of our forgotten squadmen some valuable game time.

-- Tue Dec 04, 2012 3:08 pm --

mansour's tow ropes said:
brian the blue said:
We'll get stuffed 3 or 4 - 0 tonight.

Hope he gives starts to Pants, Lescott, Garcia, Sinclair, Tevez and Dzeko.

Save Kompany, Aguero and Balotelli for the weekend and hope Silva and Yaya pull through.

neither can play tonight.

id go for

hart
maicon
nas
lescott
zab

garcia
evans
sinclair
nasri

dzeko
aguero

the fullback area is the most worrying imo

I wouldn't play Zaba under any circumstances. Since coming back from injury he's played 4 hardcore games in 10 days - the lad needs a rest imo

Didsbury Dave said:
marca_uk said:

I am totally and utterly assuming we won't play anyone tonight who will play on Sunday.

I will be fuming, especially if some get injured.

Risking United going six points in front, ending our unbeaten home record and unbeaten record in general this season for the sake of getting the reserves and kids some extra games in Euope next season!

We have to just face we have been embarrassing in Europe this season and try again next year.

Ajax will beat Madrid tonight anyway in my opinion, Real are through a d cannot make the top seed position anyway, they will field a reserve team.

Didsbury Dave said:
marca_uk said:

i think you better be prepared to get annoyed!

Didsbury Dave said:
marca_uk said:

Don't talk nonsense.

Santiago Street . said:
Obviously the derby's far more important but I don't agree with those hoping we're knocked out tonight.

Bobby's already said that if we qualify for the Europa then he'll field 11 different players for those games so why not qualify, get some extra revenue, boost our co effiecient - whatever the fuck that means, and give some of our forgotten squadmen some valuable game time.

-- Tue Dec 04, 2012 3:08 pm --

mansour's tow ropes said:
brian the blue said:
We'll get stuffed 3 or 4 - 0 tonight.

Hope he gives starts to Pants, Lescott, Garcia, Sinclair, Tevez and Dzeko.

Save Kompany, Aguero and Balotelli for the weekend and hope Silva and Yaya pull through.

what can we do instead?

neither can play tonight.

id go for

hart
maicon
nas
lescott
zab

garcia
evans
sinclair
nasri

dzeko
aguero

the fullback area is the most worrying imo

I wouldn't play Zaba under any circumstances. Since coming back from injury he's played 4 hardcore games in 10 days - the lad needs a rest imo

what choice do we have?

Well for those saying we should rest everyone, the scum play a day later than us and the Dark Lord confirmed Shrek will be playing tomorrow. Also said Vidic out of the derby, Kagawa could be on bench.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.