Borussia Dortmund Vs City (CL) Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
LoveCity said:
Well for those saying we should rest everyone, the scum play a day later than us and the Dark Lord confirmed Shrek will be playing tomorrow. Also said Vidic out of the derby, Kagawa could be on bench.

I wouldnt believe anything that comes out of his mouth?

Re: Tonight v Dortmund

To be fair it's a Tuesday night game before a Sunday game. There is plenty of time to rest if some of the top players do play but yeah, we shouldn't be playing them where possible.

Rolee said:
Didsbury Dave said:
Rolee said:
Who would you play at centre back? One of Kompany or Nasty will have to play.

There's also injuries, we are down to the bare bones at full back, we've no choice really but to play Maicon and Zaba.

As for the young 'uns. They played Wolves last night.

the young uns aren't eligible as you have a 25 man European squad.

Simple, I'd look at all available and try to pick an 11 which doesn't involve any who I want to start on Sunday. Which is why I'm asking who's travelled.

Any under21s are eligible to play if they've been at the club for over two years. They don't have to be named in the 25.

Think about the logistics of what you are saying. We are down to the bare bones because of injury, suspension and ineligibility. We have to play players tonight that will play in the derby.

It depends who's fit and who's travelled. If it's true that under 21s can play then I'd have taken a bunch of them over there to make sure that we don't have to play any of the first 11 from Sunday.

Didsbury Dave said:
Rolee said:
Didsbury Dave said:

Simple, I'd look at all available and try to pick an 11 which doesn't involve any who I want to start on Sunday. Which is why I'm asking who's travelled.

Any under21s are eligible to play if they've been at the club for over two years. They don't have to be named in the 25.

Think about the logistics of what you are saying. We are down to the bare bones because of injury, suspension and ineligibility. We have to play players tonight that will play in the derby.

It depends who's fit and who's travelled. If it's true that under 21s can play then I'd have taken a bunch of them over there to make sure that we don't have to play any of the first 11 from Sunday.

Give me a 1-11 then?

Rolee said:
Didsbury Dave said:
Rolee said:

Give me a 1-11 then?

How can I do that when I don't know who's travelled or who's playing at the weekend?

just seen alex nimely training with the squad, i assume he's travelled to. it would be funny to see him make an appearance again, has he played since the game against juve in the europa?

Didsbury Dave said:
Rolee said:
Didsbury Dave said:

Give me a 1-11 then?

How can I do that when I don't know who's travelled or who's playing at the weekend?

It doesn't take a genius to work out who's travelled.

Like I said to you before, one of Kompany or Nasty will have to play tonight as well as Sunday, so it looks like you're going to be annoyed but from what I can gather from reading your posts, that will suit you as you seem to like having something to be annoyed about.

Didsbury Dave said:
Rolee said:
Didsbury Dave said:

The under 21s played last night so it's highly unlikely any of them have travelled to Dortmund.

mansour's tow ropes said:
brian the blue said:
We'll get stuffed 3 or 4 - 0 tonight.

Hope he gives starts to Pants, Lescott, Garcia, Sinclair, Tevez and Dzeko.

Save Kompany, Aguero and Balotelli for the weekend and hope Silva and Yaya pull through.

neither can play tonight.

id go for

hart
maicon
nas
lescott
zab

garcia
evans
sinclair
nasri

dzeko
aguero

the fullback area is the most worrying imo

I was referring to Yaya and Silva pulling through for the derby.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.