Bournemouth (A) | Post Match Thread

Good performance and result. We had the game put to bed early and it allowed us to then rest some key players.

There was a bit of a drop off in concentration & quality towards the end but the game was wrapped up before then so it didn't matter too much.

i thought phillips did himself no favours, he was awful, give him a start on tuesday and see if he can step up
I only saw Phillips play during England's matches. I always thought his tackles were overly aggressive and close to getting a certain yellow card if not worse.

Someone must have footage of this, get it uploaded.
No it's fine mate, my lad is 20.

He said Ederson just gave him the gloves without asking and this balloon just whipped them away. Some folk are like that, isn't a problem, my lad wasn't arsed about it, he was just a bit taken aback by this lad barging in and snatching them away.

He had a great day and this didn't spoil it one bit.

Nice to see Foden get a start, and playing well again. I thought he did well with his goal to say he was off balance at the time.
Incredible skill from Phil,like you say off balance at the time,yet his touch..the ball never leaves his boot more than an inch.
Made it look so easy ..but that ball control under pressure was incredible.

No it's fine mate, my lad is 20.

He said Ederson just gave him the gloves without asking and this balloon just whipped them away. Some folk are like that, isn't a problem, my lad wasn't arsed about it, he was just a bit taken aback by this lad barging in and snatching them away.

He had a great day and this didn't spoil it one bit.
I hope the sad fucker who did it is reading this thread

Pathetic.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.