Bournemouth (H) | PL | Post Match Thread

Alot of teams sit in against us including top teams, yes it doesn't help them but credit to Bournemouth they always give it a go.

And like I've just put 10 mins ago, giving it a go is one thing but conceding 44 in 13 games is bad, they are shite, and will be lucky to stay up this season.

And like I've just put 10 mins ago, giving it a go is one thing but conceding 44 in 13 games is bad, they are shite, and will be lucky to stay up this season.

I think they'll stay up , theyll beat your Forests, Burnleys, Sheffields etc

The odds were relatively short for wild scores. The bookies could see a thrashing too. I cashed out at 5-1. Not huge odds either.
Was on the bus to ground yesterday young lad about 7-8 with his mum from Newcastle said to me City 7-0 I checked it was 40/1 wrong score line but he got the number of goals right ..

Doku seems to improve every time we see him. Fantastic to see him with such speed and trickery, and his directness not only gives us a different dimension, it scares the fuck out of the opposition.
Also, that long pass to Bernardo for his 2nd goal was superb; unexpected, and more than a bit reminiscent of David Silva to Dzeko in the 6-1.
What an option he is. Happy days!

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.