Bournemouth (H) | PL | Post Match Thread

After the Rags got dry bummed by Barca in 2011 they went round telling everyone that Barcelona were the best team in the world ever.

Pep will never say it but City are so much better than they ever were.

We play in a much stronger league and we dominate it to fck. We won the Champions league while winning a treble.

Quite simply we are the best football team in the world!

Probably the best football team ever
I said the same after we did the treble. There was a series on a cable channel showing legendary matches & they showed 4 of Pep's Barcelona.

Messi aside, Pep's City are superior without a doubt. I never thought I'd ever utter those words, because in my mind Pep's Barça were the best football team I'd ever seen. This is how good & how special Pep Guardiola's City are.

If we were called Barça or Real etc, I think this opinion would be the accepted view, BUT we're only likkle Manchester City, the FFP cheats owned by brown Muslims who rule a terrorist oil state... \0/

Last edited:
Dominant display
Anyone else notice at half time all the groundsman did all there work in one half the pitch obviously due to the amount of time we spent in that half

Prem goals record v Bournemouth - P13 scored 44 conceded 7 they said on Talkshite on radio on way home yesterday.

That's shocking, but good for us
You just know their fans, in their hearts, know they will get a tonking but are happy to be present to watch the unreal football we play. Just to be part of it.
Not that any fan would admit to it, mind.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.