Boyata

What struck me is how well this lad reads the game. For such a young player it's extremely impressive.

When i saw he was playing i thought oh god were doomed, and he did what alot of players have done and i like it, and that's proved me wrong, maybe you could ask him for the 3rd goal where he was, but i believe Given could just at fault for their 3rd goal as much as anyone.

was looking for a post on him as he was my man of the match by far. looked a little shakey initially, but cant blame him under such pressure at such a young age. on the whole he was absolutely solid, and very composed on the ball. looking like a class act.

As much as I like the return of Lescott, Onouha and Toure, I don't really want to see him change Boyata and Kompany. I think he learns so much from Kompany and he will be a great centre-back.

Freestyler said:
When i saw he was playing i thought oh god were doomed, and he did what alot of players have done and i like it, and that's proved me wrong, maybe you could ask him for the 3rd goal where he was, but i believe Given could just at fault for their 3rd goal as much as anyone.

quite a few people were up in arms when he was named, but at the weekend a lot of us reckoned that he had come on in leaps and bounds in that one game.

could be wrong, but wasn't he the only one in the six yard box when the goal went in? personally I thought zab failed to track his runner... here, look at this
_47197038_008633568-1.jpg

you can see zab a couple of yards behind rooney as the ball hit the net, with his head in his hands. ireland seems to be asking him why he didn't track him.

PSmyth07 said:
As much as I like the return of Lescott, Onouha and Toure, I don't really want to see him change Boyata and Kompany. I think he learns so much from Kompany and he will be a great centre-back.
6 goals in 3 games with that pairing. Come back soon Joleon and Kolo.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.