Boyata

Tonster said:
johnny on the spot said:
He had a nightmare, but I'm not about to start abusing the lad. BT showed a really sad shot of him watching the game after the sending off and you could tell what was going through his mind. He must be in a world of shit right now. At 24 his future clearly doesn't lie with us, which is a shame given his early promise and that he was dropped right in at the deep end by Mancini against the rags. As others have said, his loan spells were duds and his uncertain squad status can't have done his confidence or desire any good over time.

I hope Dedryck finds a decent club who will play him properly and give him a chance, because he showed a lot of potential early on. Hopefully Kompany puts an arm round him and gives him a bit of good counsel.

Pretty much sums up my feelings. Not good enough for us anymore but could do a decent job bottom half prem/championship side.
Some potential in there and could turn out to be ok player
Not a chance will he make it in the Prem. A team like Doncaster is his level.

citymad said:
Very poor performance from an average player. Deer in headlights and was getting ripped by their left winger. Doubt we're be seeing much of him in future.
Agreed and hopefully correct.

Boyata is not a right back , he is a centre back doing a job for the team ,and his first booking was unfair , never a yellow for a push on the ex-rag winger . He always gives 100% but he is simply not good enough , he would do well at a lower premier league club , if he is played in his best position , ive no axe to grind with the lad ,he did have a shocker today , but it was MP who played him out of position ,lets hope he finds a club in the summer.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.