Boyata

forevermancity said:
Damocles said:
His performances up to that point were promising, and after that point were not. Prior to this he was seen by City fans as a very good prospect after a string of good performances against top opposition.

I can draw you some sort of a picture if you want me to explain this any clearer?

You need to watch more football or try to understand the game a bit more if you thought he was promising until his red card

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=221329&p=4441151#p4441151" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=10&t=221329&p=4441151#p4441151</a>

forevermancity said:
Cahill is a no for me, 8m yes but I wouldn't give them anything above 15m and I think boyata has better potential

Clearly so do you.

Damocles said:
forevermancity said:
Damocles said:
His performances up to that point were promising, and after that point were not. Prior to this he was seen by City fans as a very good prospect after a string of good performances against top opposition.

I can draw you some sort of a picture if you want me to explain this any clearer?

You need to watch more football or try to understand the game a bit more if you thought he was promising until his red card

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=221329&p=4441151#p4441151" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=10&t=221329&p=4441151#p4441151</a>

forevermancity said:
Cahill is a no for me, 8m yes but I wouldn't give them anything above 15m and I think boyata has better potential

Clearly so do you.
I don't think there is anywhere for me to go with this one is there!

Against Palace and again yesterday at Blackburn he looked lost playing at fullback, hope he gets another chance to prove me wrong.

Damocles said:

If a sending off from 2010 still affects his disposition on the pitch, then he isn't remotely mentally strong enough to cope with top-end professional sport.

It's a pity he doesn't get a run at centre back his position I feel could be our back up in the next few years

Barcon said:
law74 said:
gmckennasell said:
his first booking was unfair , never a yellow for a push on the ex-rag winger .
Except his first booking wasnt just for that foul but about 4 or 5 he had committed before that.
Persistent infringement of the Laws = yellow card.

-- Sat Jan 04, 2014 6:52 pm --

gmckennasell said:
his first booking was unfair , never a yellow for a push on the ex-rag winger .
Except his first booking wasnt just for that foul but about 4 or 5 he had committed before that.
Persistent infringement of the Laws = yellow card.

It wasn't a foul mate. I agree that he had comitted a few before he was shown the yellow, but he was shown the yellow for no reason.
It was a blatant body check and utterly stupid in my opinion and it was right in front of me. We were going mad at him in the ground for giving away a daft free kick in a dangerous area. But even if it was unfair, having been booked, it was insane to do the second foul. He is the new Christian Negouai, who was equally hapless and brainless.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.