Boyata

Very poor but as previously said not his strongest position. From what I've seen I wouldn't trust him at CB.

Think he played well first half and thought to myself with Micah being made of glass if Dedryk is happy to be 3rd choice right back then great. The second half when it really came to it he started to let us down and it just wen't from bad to worse to disasterous where he was handling every single thing badly. Let us down today I'm afraid and at 23 against lower league position if we can't count on him in games like today then he's little use to us

Marvin said:
He's been around a bit now, but if you want to judge him, then judge him at centre-back

He wasn't at fault for the goal was he, and a right back doesn't win a game for you when we have the majority of possession so this is just a soft and wrong target
Did you not notice how much more fluid everything was when Zabaleta came on (and we were down to 10 men btw)?

Let me just say this Boyata is not a KID he has had enough experience now to show what he is about

Terrible awareness of the opposition on numerous occasions.

Offered nothing going forward, looked shaky defensively all game.

Shame what happened to him, but he's not even the answer as a backup of a backup.

He's still here because he was so bad at bolton, had a lot to do with why the got relegated that year IMO, that nobody wanted to sign him, I'm sure he's been available for 2 seasons, yet no takers.

Championship standard player, gone in the summer.

A clean break is needed and hopefully he will gone either in January or in the summer.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.