Boyata

shemnel said:
dont want to restate the obvious that he was a bit rubbish but one thing was really odd; on about 4 occasions, maybe 5, he sort of looks at the ball for nearly a second before deciding what to do or to go for it. It cant be reactions, it's way beyond a natural reaction time (surely??!) so it must be some sort of nerves or indecision? either way it makes him look like a total amateur.

I saw this also it look like he had no idea where his man was and exactly what play to make on the ball.

southaustralianblue said:
Jesus, there is not a lot of perspective here.
There is actually since he's only going to get games like these and if we can't rely on him for these than he is off no use to us

For a CB, who's at least 5th (possibly 6th) choice here, I thought he did OK as a stand in RB, didn't do a lot wrong, did some good things. He was unlucky with the first booking for me (was at least a 50/50, and shouldn't even have been a free kick), though he had had a warning.

Having been booked though, the second one was idiotic, it also caused us to risk a very important player, even if it was only a few minutes, the reason he was played there was to protect our only available RB, so ultimately he failed at his job.

A nice lad, but he's not the level we require at CB, so being asked to play RB in this team, that is expected to get forward a lot, he is totally out of his depth with that side of the game, and it limits us as a team.

southaustralianblue said:
Jesus, there is not a lot of perspective here.

We haven't offered him a new contract, his current one expires in June. What other perspective is there?

He can be forgiven errors playing out of position, not a Rooney-like petulant kick when already on a yellow.

Bulldoglikeapproach said:
@Dedryck_Boyata now
No excuses for that. One word STUPID. Sorry.

Fair play to him. Should be playing in the Championship at CB that's his level - won't get any better IMO.

Did a decent enough job first half defensively but offers nothing going forward.

Struggled badly 2nd half and should have been off early.

Crazy 2nd yellow but his first was a tad unlucky, that said, he lost possession badly resulting in it.

The main issue i have with him is that he offers absolutely nothing going forward. Look at when zaba came on, he did more than boyata did in Blackburns half in the final five than dedryk did all game. As soon as i saw the teamsheet i knew we'd offer nothing down the right. Then the red. Fucking stupid. That's all there is to describe it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.