Boyata

Marvin said:
He's been around a bit now, but if you want to judge him, then judge him at centre-back
He wasn't at fault for the goal was he, and a right back doesn't win a game for you when we have the majority of possession so this is just a soft and wrong target
Actually; he was partly to blame. Lescott allowed his man a free header, and Pants wws very poor in not dealing with the header, but Boyata was deeper than the rest of the defence and consequently played the man onside who stuck in the rebound.

southaustralianblue said:
Jesus, there is not a lot of perspective here.
Serious question; Did you see the game, or have you seen his performances when he's been called upon this season?

feelymcfeel said:
The main issue i have with him is that he offers absolutely nothing going forward. Look at when zaba came on, he did more than boyata did in Blackburns half in the final five than dedryk did all game. As soon as i saw the teamsheet i knew we'd offer nothing down the right. Then the red. Fucking stupid. That's all there is to describe it.

Summed up perfectly mate

My god you lot can be harsh.
Mind you he almost never plays for us, plus he is out of position. His nerves and insecurity was easily shown.
I can only hope that he doesn't read this thread.

Average player probably lacking motivation and being played out of position, the only surprise was his inclusion

He is fucking rubbish end of.

How Pellegrini didn't take him of at half time I don't know. Zabaleta did more in 5 minutes.

Clichy was just as bad on the other side but did get slightly better 2nd half.

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:

How Pellegrini didn't take him of at half time I don't know. Zabaleta did more in 5 minutes.

Players needed resting though, boyata is the useless kid at school who gets picked last, not his fault mind

hilts said:
Millwallawayveteran1988 said:

Players needed resting though, boyata is the useless kid at school who gets picked last, not his fault mind

It's Pellegrini's fault for picking him. Couldn't he see how shit he was against Palace? Least he can't play Wednesday now. That's a blessing!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.