Boyata

pudge said:
Did Bolton end his loan deal early when he was there?
I think he came back due to injury but went back to them again after for a short period until the loan ended. Might have that wrong, though.

pudge said:

Nope it was FC Twente. He did get injured at Bolton but he re-joined them after his injury.

Why don't MP just go ahead and try him out in his natural CB position ? I mean why play him as a CB during the preseason games and then play him at RB when it matters most? I remember his performance at CB against a complete Bayern Munich team in the preseason games and he gave a brilliant performance. Boyata's a natural CB , He has the physique . It would be wise for MP to give him some games at CB alongside Vinny after all i remember reading an article some months back where Boyata was said to be the understudy of Vinny

Awful at RB. His positioning, touch, passing and tackling was abject. One of the worst displays i have seen at RB for a long while. Positive was that he was only dreadful for 80 minutes

Ray78 said:
pudge said:

Nope it was FC Twente. He did get injured at Bolton but he re-joined them after his injury.
Would be interesting to hear a Bolton, or Twente, fans opinion on him and why those deals ended the way they did.

andyblue87 said:
Awful at RB. His positioning, touch, passing and tackling was abject. One of the worst displays i have seen at RB for a long while. Positive was that he was only dreadful for 80 minutes
You can add his total lack of desire to want the ball, shit himself when he had the ball , nowhere near good enough to play for City.

mancitymick said:
Player gets two bookings so the reaction is "He aint good enough"

perhaps the reaction is that the fact is he hasnt been good enough in any game he as played in at all this season not just his 2 pathetic yellow catds today, he is a championship player at very best even when he went on loan to Bolton he was shocking for them.Op is bang on the money with his statement and same should apply to Garcia<br /><br />-- Sat Jan 04, 2014 5:14 pm --<br /><br />
mancitymick said:
Player gets two bookings so the reaction is "He aint good enough"

perhaps the reaction is that the fact is he hasnt been good enough in any game he as played in at all this season not just his 2 pathetic yellow catds today, he is a championship player at very best even when he went on loan to Bolton he was shocking for them.Op is bang on the money with his statement and same should apply to Garcia

Got a good mate who is a Bolton fan, when they had Boyata he kept saying DB was shocking and I kept telling him he was Premiership class. He took great delight in reminding me of my previous assessment after the sending off. I think I may have had blue tinted specs on when I gave my original assessment. Just not good enough.

He looked like he'd won a fans raffle for the chance to play, he was that bad today

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.