Boyata

chicagoblues said:
Well the wise manger should've subbed him after the yellow .
Righttttttttt it's the managers fault he made the most stupid tackle. Who was he going to put zaba? And if he got injured you would be saying why did he put zaba in.. The player should have taken more care the player was going no where yet he felt the need to make a tackle

kanovic said:
chicagoblues said:
Righttttttttt it's the managers fault he made the most stupid tackle. Who was he going to put zaba? And if he got injured you would be saying why did he put zaba in.. The player should have taken more care the player was going no where yet he felt the need to make a tackle
NO Jimmy can play as RB not just Zaba .Yup and partly the manager is responsible for not taking imitative like any other manger who is equally responsible .

chicagoblues said:
kanovic said:
chicagoblues said:
NO Jimmy can play as RB not just Zaba .Yup and partly the manager is responsible for not taking imitative like any other manger who is equally responsible .
Did you watch the game? Milner was in midfield

kanovic said:
chicagoblues said:
kanovic said:
Did you watch the game? Milner was in midfield

Read it again, he could have moved Milner to right back......he could have brought Zabaleta on to try to win the game, hell he could have brought Vinny on and either player him at right back or played three at the back and tried to nick the goal to win the match. Blackburn weren't much good, and a few on here have said they were playing at their best.

Anyway it's now history and we have a chance to put it right next week in the replay. I'd like to see us run up a decent lead in the first half then bring in some second string players to see the game out.

kanovic said:
chicagoblues said:

Brain was not engaged when leg made the move.

chicagoblues said:
kanovic said:
chicagoblues said:

I agree 100%. I also think that the manager should have also subbed off Dzeko, Nasri, Milner, Zabaleta and Kompany after their yellows against Swansea.

Dedryck is a liability player - by that I mean - he will cost us more than he will save us!

Jezzeroo said:
Dedryck is a liability player - by at I mean - he will cost us more than he will save us!
YES EVERY TIME.

-- Mon Jan 06, 2014 8:55 pm --

Jezzeroo said:
Dedryck is a liability player - by at I mean - he will cost us more than he will save us!
YES EVERY TIME.<br /><br />-- Mon Jan 06, 2014 8:55 pm --<br /><br />
Jezzeroo said:
YES EVERY TIME.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.