Boycott the M*rror

Why not just boycott every paper, not just the mail. The all write and speculate bollocks anyway. And as many are doing on here, don't even be tempted by the clickbait.
As I've said, social media has more up to date news than any papers do. Newspapers are a very poor source of information these days and their relevance is becoming redundant, if not already.

As I've said, social media has more up to date news than any papers do. Newspapers are a very poor source of information these days and their relevance is becoming redundant, if not already.
Completely agree pal. I'd rather read twitter and sites of that nature for free than pay money to read there bullshit ha

I don't mind criticism of City when it's a balanced article - no club is perfect, but I completely object to poor journalism and resorting to stereotypical comments about us - which is what too many do.

Newspapers are no longer newspapers though, they are far more about entertainment and fuelling the public's desire for gossip, scandal, faux outrage and blame. City are one of the pantomime villains in the media's eyes. It will change, because eventually, even the public get tired of the same old lines. However, the one thing that's sure if that the media will lag behind public opinion, and drag it out longer than necessary.

I haven't bought a newspaper for at least 15 years, probably longer. They're the architects of their own downfall and deserve to go under.

The thing is though FanchesterCity, they're showing no signs of letting up. In fact, they seem to be getting worse by the day.
They talk about us ruining young players. That they'd be wasting their time signing for us because they'd never get a game. Well a 16 year old was given a chance yesterday against one of the most feared attacking line ups in the world. All he'll be reading or hearing about though is how City have been thrashed or humiliated by RM.
We'll never win them over so it's pointless trying to placate them offer up positive stories for them. They're not interested.

you might let people have a pop at our club, our owner, our players and our fans but I wont. this is my club and i'll fucking defend it till my last breath.
You are letting them though. You are doing absolutely nothing to stop them. My stance and your stance is exactly the same with regards to letting people have a pop at City. I'm just ignoring them while you're moaning about them. In fact, if anything, the bandwidth, clicks and promotion you give them probably allows them to do it more. If every single one of us completely ignored them it would happen a hell of a lot less. That's the clubs stance and it's mine. Your defence of our club against all these articles feeds the journo trolls with more reason to print the shite as they know they have an audience that they wind up who fall for the shite every time. They're like a dog or a kid who are trying their luck by being a little shit over and over, in the end the best thing to do is ignore their bollocks and they'll get bored because they aren't getting the attention.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.