Boycott the M*rror

That's largely how I see it, although I'm not sure why they're targeting us when it's prevalent across the internet.

It's not the first time we've been threatened with copyright laws though. The Premier League themselves used to do it every season for us publishing fixtures on the site.

I think people will be fine quoting passages from articles, but it's the copying and pasting of entire articles, to prevent the publisher getting the page impressions, which is the issue here. It's shit, but that's how it is.

I could answer that but I'd be accused of being paranoid.

paranoia-500.gif

I've told you Bill, Ric is too intelligent & superior to them so they are scared of him. Anyone with more intellect than their little rag is to be feared.

"If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face forever." 1984 George Orwell.

1984 is a classic novel.

Today's Mirror is fish and chip wrapping tomorrow. I don't read it now and don't intend to.

I make you right, never bought into fair media or the fair game .Imo papers pander to mass audiences I.e Liverpool and United and anti City and Chelsea although Jose gets a love in. Narratives created to destroy characters or companies. Political, Sport, Showbiz, rinse repeat. Same shot all the time.

I believe the premier league to be the clean league but still believe an element of corruption is there with officials. Somegames it feels like the ref is an opponent and hard to overcome that.

Why not just boycott every paper, not just the mail. The all write and speculate bollocks anyway. And as many are doing on here, don't even be tempted by the clickbait.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.