Brahim Diaz - 2017/18 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thank god. Was afraid he was going to leave

He's almost 19, needs to sign an extension and leave on loan. Won't get any gametime with 3 natural wingers and Bernardo ahead of him.
Continuing with the EDS would only stall his development.

Personally, I'm sceptical about his future at City, looks far behind Foden in terms of vision and intelligence. His technique is brilliant though.

He's almost 19, needs to sign an extension and leave on loan. Won't get any gametime with 3 natural wingers and Bernardo ahead of him.

Personally, I'm sceptical about his future at City, looks far behind Foden in terms of vision and intelligence. His technique is brilliant though.

I disagree. I think his natural ability and low centre of gravity will lead to him being an excellent player. If he does go on loan it needs to be somewhere he will get opportunities to express himself. Pep is trying to build a squad with a couple of options im each position and if Mahrez comes in I agree that his opportunities with us might be limited. It depends on Silva for me. Gundogan is likely to be covering him and De Bruyne so will Bernardo be moved more centrally at times next season? It is where most blues expect him to end up, but he is so good wide right I wouldn't be in a hurry to do it.

We will have a lot of players needing a break after the world cup this summer and might need Diaz and Foden in August to cover.

I think he’s a better player than Foden at the minute and will be the better out of the two.

I think he’s a better player than Foden at the minute and will be the better out of the two.

Diaz is maybe a touch more gifted, but is definitely not a better player than Foden.
Diaz runs into blind alleys far to often and also holds onto the ball far to long thinking he can beat every player.
Foden’s vision/brain is light years ahead of his age and imo will become one of England’s greatest players if not the greatest of all.

Diaz is maybe a touch more gifted, but is definitely not a better player than Foden.
Diaz runs into blind alleys far to often and also holds onto the ball far to long thinking he can beat every player.
Foden’s vision/brain is light years ahead of his age and imo will become one of England’s greatest players if not the greatest of all.

Bloody hell thats some lofty ambitions!

Don't you think thats a little bit much...? Foden is what, 18? He has played a handful of games for the best team in the country, not even had his first cap, and you're saying his vision will make him become the greatest player England has ever produced? Do you see how insane that is?

There is no telling what these two could do going forward, both could become world class, both could end up at Stoke in 5 years, we have no idea, and to crown a teenager who has barely kicked a ball is just silly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.