Brahim Diaz - 2018/19 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think keeping Diaz is more important that any new signing.

I don't know how, but the club should find a way to convince him.

Maybe allowing him to start Carabo, FA cups as well as competing with Sane for LW spot.

I think keeping Diaz is more important that any new signing.

I don't know how, but the club should find a way to convince him.

Maybe allowing him to start Carabo, FA cups as well as competing with Sane for LW spot.
He signs a new contract then goes on loan to Girona is what’s best for us! Players with this much skill needs playing time just like what Silva got when he went out on loan very young. Either that or sell him with a buyback and sell on clause.

The major positive of this contract talk about Diaz is that he actually wants to stay and fight for his place. It's not like certain other negotiations that had seemingly broken down over demands for playing time.

I like that he's showing humility, when he's arguably one of the brightest young talents in world football and doesn't need to do so.

Anyone know if this could mean anything? New contract? Pep told him he's part of the 1st team this season?

Brahim‏Verified account @Brahim 2h2 hours ago
Very happy!
1f61d.png
1f499.png

DjiQBZ6WwAAW8C1.jpg

Manchester City

Cheers.I hope not as the post above suggests,Dortmund would turn his head.

Extend 3-4 years and loan would be the perfect scenario for me. You’re right about them turning his head but we would never do that unless we had the majority of the control. That’s only if he was keen on the long term vision of it.

Don’t see all of that falling into place so total bulllshit imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.