Brahim Diaz (signed for Real)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you offer a youth player a new contract and a loan after and they turn it down there’s nowt you can do.

If he is not signing then we should offload him in Jan.
We may get a chamec to add Sell on clause and potential first option and maybe few pennies too in Jan

I don’t think he’s anything special to be honest.
He definitely is. Was excellent in the youth team, think he got 2 goals and won a penalty in 45 minutes against Chelsea, whose youth teams win the cup every year. If he was playing for another Premiership team, we’d be watching him closely.

Did anyone else see the Franny Lee twitter on the Bluemoon Forum a few days ago, saying that Brahim Diaz was going to Real Madrid? It was on for a few hours and then deleted. It even had a few people responding to it. I was wondering if the moderators deleted it, or if it was a genuine post? Did anyone else see it?

Did anyone else see the Franny Lee twitter on the Bluemoon Forum a few days ago, saying that Brahim Diaz was going to Real Madrid? It was on for a few hours and then deleted. It even had a few people responding to it. I was wondering if the moderators deleted it, or if it was a genuine post? Did anyone else see it?

I don't know which tweet you are referring to,but could it be in his player performance thread? As far as i'm aware no moderator has deleted anything in regards the kid or his future.

I don’t think he’s anything special to be honest.

Right now, he looks EXACTLY like Ronny Lopes. Who is doing okay, but certainly not a superstar yet.

That being said, I stood firm on Stones being awful and look where that got me so what do we know lol

I don't know which tweet you are referring to,but could it be in his player performance thread? As far as i'm aware no moderator has deleted anything in regards the kid or his future.

It was actually in the main Bluemoon Forum. As I said it wasn't up long and was just wondering why it disappeared? I was about to copy it and put it into this thread but didn't have the chance as it had gone. I thought maybe Franny Lee had heard something but had decided to delete it, if that is possible for a Bluemoon member to do that of course.

Diaz off to Madrid.

Looking forward to see the whining here from the weird people who have a disturbing obsession for wanting youth players to break into the first team for the sake of it.

The pull of his home country is probably a big pull for the lad plus they do have a B team over there where he will games he aim even getting games at all at city

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.