Brandon Barker

Status
Not open for further replies.
BigOscar said:
Bale was a lot bigger in those videos, I don't really see how you can see it the other way, Bale was always a naturally powerful looking kid. You are also forgetting that Bale is at least 50% chimp, and everyone knows that chimps are about 5 times as strong as humans, so Bale by that logic should be about 2 and a half times as strong as even a similar sized human.
Barker does'nt have to look powerful to be powerful look how fast and how he can hit a football. He must have natural strength even though he's not half chimp.

When I look at Brandon he does look like he could develop a nice physical frame on him, maybe not that of Bale or Ronaldo, but definitely Arjen Robben or example.

I do think his shot accuracy as he usually hits it low with power whereas the likes if Townsend and Downing from my experience seem to go for the Hollywood goal which often sees them hit row Z.

I don't see him as nimble as a Di Maria or a Reus, but I can see him developing into a real quick byline runner who hopefully becomes a clinical finisher when cutting in.

He just needs to keep his head down and work on his consistency and technical passing game, the worst thing that can happen to him is believing is own hype, which is developing by the day this season.

Bale is absolutely NOT bigger in that video ! Not his chest, legs, arse, anything! Look at him when he's on his knees celebrating the goal. No noticable knee muscle whatsoever, but Barker has supposedly 'spindly legs'. It's also the case that Bale grew several inches in a short space of time, prior to that, & had been struggling physically. People have made up their minds & are refusing to look at it properly.

If people are seeing it like that,even when presented with obvious proof, then I understand why some don't want Barker to play.

No amount oif evidence can change that.

sam-caddick said:
When I look at Brandon he does look like he could develop a nice physical frame on him, maybe not that of Bale or Ronaldo, but definitely Arjen Robben or example.

I do think his shot accuracy as he usually hits it low with power whereas the likes if Townsend and Downing from my experience seem to go for the Hollywood goal which often sees them hit row Z.

I don't see him as nimble as a Di Maria or a Reus, but I can see him developing into a real quick byline runner who hopefully becomes a clinical finisher when cutting in.

He just needs to keep his head down and work on his consistency and technical passing game, the worst thing that can happen to him is believing is own hype, which is developing by the day this season.

I think you're looking into it way too much. There's no telling how big/strong/tall he will end up being. What's important now is his ability and his confidence and to develop those two aspects. His physicality will be largely strength work with pads (like in rugby) where he practices standing his ground under pressure from someone. As he gets older the opposition will get bigger and stronger but he can deal with that then. As a young winger if you're kicked about (as will happen if he has a loan to the Championship) your immediate reaction will be to either get the ball to a team mate to avoid a kicking or to hit the gym Micah style at the detriment to your long term physical health.

He can become an absolute beast with protein and weight training, it's about developing to the right level so as to get the best out of his game. In terms of what sort of player he might become... who knows. I've seen him blaze shots over like Townsend or Young. I've seen him take players on akin to Ronaldo and Di Maria. Looking at things as they are now, he has pace, confidence (he's settled into an older age group instantly), can use both feet - which is a major asset if you want to be a top player, can shoot and can pass... the strength side I don't care about right now.

Gaudion M said:
Who’d of thought it, an internet forum obsessing on the thighs of young boys.
I've been expecting one of the mods to move the entire thread down to the cellar, especially when Nev moved on to his arse.

ColinLee said:
Gaudion M said:
Who’d of thought it, an internet forum obsessing on the thighs of young boys.
I've been expecting one of the mods to move the entire thread down to the cellar, especially when Nev moved on to his arse.

There's always a butt with Nev......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.