Brandon Barker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Neville Kneville said:
Bale is absolutely NOT bigger in that video ! Not his chest, legs, arse, anything! Look at him when he's on his knees celebrating the goal. No noticable knee muscle whatsoever, but Barker has supposedly 'spindly legs'. It's also the case that Bale grew several inches in a short space of time, prior to that, & had been struggling physically. People have made up their minds & are refusing to look at it properly.

If people are seeing it like that,even when presented with obvious proof, then I understand why some don't want Barker to play.

No amount oif evidence can change that.

Liar....Ears have you seen bales ears...

ColinLee said:
Are you lot still obsessing over Barkers thighs? It's as bad as the Bony and Aguero threads.

Manchester City goal

Manchester City 5-0 Coventry City - 34 minutes

And things have gone from bad to worse as Barker completes his first half hat-trick in the 34th min, hitting a sublime curling shot from the outside of the box which loops up into the top corner, giving Richards no chance.

Supporters were on their feet applauding the sensational strike that has given money-bags City a 5-0 lead

Remember the name people and he's English

this is from the Coventry paper who have a live text

Was at the game, really good game from Brandon.

I've got a feeling he could be out on loan, perhaps Sheffield Wednesday. I say that as Stuart Gray was at the match (along with a lot of other important people including Txixi and Soriano). At the start of the second half neither Gray or Txixi returned and Barker was subbed. So maybe he's off to Hillsborough?

MCFCHOWELL said:

I've got a feeling he could be out on loan, perhaps Sheffield Wednesday. I say that as Stuart Gray was at the match (along with a lot of other important people including Txixi and Soriano). At the start of the second half neither Gray or Txixi returned and Barker was subbed. So maybe he's off to Hillsborough?
In a taxi together?

TonyM said:
MCFCHOWELL said:

In a taxi together?
I've got a feeling Txixi doesn't live near Sheffield!

Looked like he was hardly trying tonight and scores a hattrick. That 3rd goal was a peach.

sam-caddick said:
I reckon we might see him play in Abu Dhabi next week against Hamburg, hopefully against Boro as well.
He was special tonight even if Coventry were pretty dismal. The reality is that we have a very good team at that level and some real quality player either didn't get off the bench or were not even in the squad. That level of quality in the team massively helps Brandon show the talent hat he has. You simply cannot allow him the space or time to get the ball down and run at a defence.In his current form he will rip teams apart and he did that tonight with ease.

He genuinely can go either way,he is seriously quick,his decision making is getting better and better re when to take a shot on,to take the full back on,whether to go outside or inside or just lay the ball back for it to moved around again for a better opening..

It would be brilliant if he got some time against Hamburg or in the FA Cup.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.